Chapter 23: Stohess District

Y/N pov

I woke up to a cute sight of Mikasa sleeping, I slowly and smoothly pet her head, and she made a purr-like sound. I was melting looking at her, she is too cute.... Seriously if anyone touches her without permission, I will break their hands, eyes and dick, in that order... To think that once I hated the Ackerman. I didn't imagine wanting to marry one, but now I want to. She opened her eyes and yawned.

Mikasa: Morning sweetie.

Y/N: Morning cutie. Looks like we're riding to Stohess today, it's a days ride.

Mikasa: I won't leave your side today.

Y/N: Have you ever?

Mikasa: *giggles* 

We both got up and I went for a shower, while Mikasa still lay there, after showering, I came out of the bathroom, and saw Mikasa staring at me blushing like a tomato.

Y/N: It's just my body.

Mikasa: They're more muscular than last time. *blushes more*

Y/N: Come on, we don't want to be late.

Mikasa: Right.

She went into the shower and I wore my uniform and walked outside to my office to grab my paperwork on the failure of the 57th expedition. After a little organization of my files, I sat down to have some tea, after some time, Mikasa came out of the room and I stood up

Y/N: *Saw her scarf* You did that on purpose

Mikasa: Maybe~

I walked to her and helped her with her scarf, tightening it up, making it more secured, I then pull her in for a kiss, she immediately kisses back. I proceed to slowly push my tongue in her mouth, after some time, out tongue were swirling against one another. We were lost in our kiss once more, I grabbed her waist with my left hand, and the back of her head with my right. Both of her hands were on my chest. Once we separated, a saliva string could be seen, and we stared at each other's faces with lust.

Mikasa: That was by far the best kiss.

Y/N: Best kiss so far.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door, Erwin entered after I said come in. 

Erwin: We are moving now, the whole of Hange's section is following us, Nanaba and Miche will be in charge for your information.

Y/N: Yes sir *still holding Mikasa*

Erwin: Are you guys glued to one another? 

Y/N: No sir, but I don't feel like letting her g-

Erwin: Report in now, that's an order.

Y/N & Mikasa: Yes sir.

Mikasa: Wait, you should let me wear the vest and the gloves.

Y/N: Why?

Mikasa: Annie might think you are dead remember?

Y/N: No, I clearly remember cutting her ligaments and tendons, but not her eyes, I think she clearly sees me.

Mikasa: I mean you were badly injured and your uniform were covered in blood-

Y/N: Last mission; Save Eren.

Mikasa: Yep.

Y/N: I guess, here *gives her both the gloves and the vest* Not the necklace.

Mikasa: I won't take it either *Y/N give Mikasa a 'seriously' face* Hehe.

Once I report, I could feel Erwin, Levi and Hange staring at me, I didn't care because it was probably because I was a little late to report in, we rode fast to Stohess, those with ODM gear are to be on the roof, we gave Jean a wig, and he became decoy Eren.