1. Introduction

Mew: Type when you will turn 17 I really wanted to get married...

Type: 2 more months love and then we will be together forever...Mew what about your parents...will they come ..coz they are against our relationship and I think your mom hates me...Type put his face down in disappointment...

Mew: So, what if she don't like you I don't care what she or anybody think I just love you and I want you to be mine..

Mew and Type are together for 4 years ..they first met at their school when Type was 13 years old and mew was 15 years...their romance in school was really popular...Mew was too flirty and he never missed a chance to flirt with Type...they are still popular in their college...the sweetest couple...

Type also loves it coz Mew was a handsome, good-looking, decent, and very popular boy...Mew introduced Type at home the moment he realized he is in love with Type( 4 years back) but their love is not supported by their parents specially Mew's mom...she hates Type for making his son Gay but Mew didn't care about anyone's opinion...

Mew left his home when he was 16 and started his own bakery with Type...where Mew's Brother Tharn helped him to set up everything and when Mew and Type fixed things they have almost returned all money to Tharn which they borrowed...

Mew: Hello brother... Today Mew and Type went to see Tharn...

Tharn: Hello Mew, finally you get a chance to meet your brother... don't you think you started avoiding me like mother...

Mew: No brother it's just I was busy ...we study as well as work...you know we don't get time...

Tharn: then stop working Mew and come back home ...I told you I will pay all your as well as your boyfriend's expenses...

Type: No thanks P'Tharn I can manage my expenses...and for your information, our bakery is doing great....so thanks for your offer...Type said in an irritated tone...

Tharn: First, I told you not to call me by my name call me brother as Mew says, or address me as Sir...and second, coz of you my brother is struggling so much so I offered you the same coz of my brother...so accept this and be thankful...

Tharn is the elder brother of Mew though he is 3 years elder than Mew but they look alike ....except Mew always smile and wear specs and Tharn always wear serious expression and he hardly smiles...Tharn loves his family but meanwhile, he is a very strict, scary rude and straightforward person..he was not like this before but when he was too young he has fallen in love with a girl with all his heart and she cheated on him so from that point of time he became like this...

Mew: Brother stops scaring my boyfriend...

Tharn: I am not scaring him I always talk what's in my mind...let it be... it's all your decision to do whatever you want...but whenever you get time please visit mother too...she misses you....and don't bring this little man with you...

Type: First, Don't call me little man coz I hate it ...call me Type as others call me or call me Nong as I am 5 years younger than you...second, I am also not dying to meet your rude mother so thanks for reminding huh...

Type sit on a chair behind...

Tharn: I told you not to bring him along with you he is rude, indecent, and too loud...

Type: oh I guess you are talking about yourself...brother...

Mew: oh stop it you too...Brother and baby will you too please stop it...aaah why you guys always fight...I love you too the most in the world but you too can't stand each other for some time...

Brother, I told you if you want to see me you have to see me with type else tell me I will stop seeing you like mother and baby he is my brother you know how he is can't you maintain your temper for some time...now stop fighting...

Brother see what Type made for you...Mew opened the box and showed Tharn donuts...see my baby thinks so much for his future brother in law...

Tharn: Oh think my foot.. in all this year he didn't learn one thing about me that I hate sweets still he made that ...sorry but I won't eat this...

Type: oh good !! Now I can eat all of these donuts...

Mew: baby stop teasing my brother...and brother he made this with so much love can't you eat once for our sake...

Type: Why are you telling me babes when he is the one who is showing attitude...see I worked so hard but he made me realise that he will die if he eats these...I put very little sugar in this just for him but he still won't appreciate my efforts...

Mew holds his head and sits on the chair... he knew Tharn and type don't hate each other but they can't agree on the same things too...Tharn like Type as mew's partner coz they love and care for each other but when Type and Tharn interact with each other it will automatically turn into a fight...

They all eat dinner and Tharn asked them to stay the night in his house...coz he lives alone in a big apartment and he has all the luxury and facility here unlike Mew and Type's home...

Mew: No brother we can't stay here you know we love to return to our sweet home...our love nest...

Tharn: rolled his eyes...yeah right it's nest only in size...wherein one room you run your bakery and in other room, you live..

Mew: Brother whatever it is but I and Type love it..and we are comfortable...

Mew and Type left for their house...

Mew: Baby when we will get married...

Type: smiled babes how many times you will ask the same thing I told you na just wait for two more months...and then I will be yours officially...

Author's Note

Hello readers I am here again with one more amazing story...please don't ask when I will start this book..coz I also don't know as I have lots of books pending to start...but I promise I won't leave any book in between...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.