24.I won't leave you

Type: Cried for don't know how long...and then he gets up to leave for his home...

Tharn: where are you going...??

Type: Type didn't answer...Tharn again asked...and Type got irritated...I am going home..do you have a problem with that too...

Tharn: I told you na you have to take proper rest...why don't you listen...and did you think about what I asked...

Type: There is nothing to think about...I want to go home and rest...

Tharn: You don't have much time Type...

Type: why don't you Kill me brother instead of torturing me like this...

Tharn: stop it Type I told you if you have a better option then tell me....I am not enjoying this situation too...let it be let's go I will take you home..

Type: I don't need your help brother...

Tharn: I am not asking Type... I won't let you use any public transport nor will let any driver go with you... I don't trust them they sometimes do rash driving...and if you want to go home you have to go with me...

Type: whatever...

Tharn and Type went to Type's home...Tharn was sitting on the couch in the cafe ...the cafe was closed for some days..tharn heard Type crying and he went inside ...he saw Type is holding Mew's photos and crying on his knees....

Type: why baby...why you left me...I have lived my life proudly but now....I can't even choose where I will live ..what I can do...coz you left me here alone...you let your family torture me in the name of care...its all your fault...why did you leave me...you promised me You will never ever leave me then why....please come and make him stop baby...please make him stop...baby, please....

Tharn: come closer to Type...he gets on his knees...Type listen to me...

Type: No...he slapped Tharn's hand which tried to wipe his tears... you listen and see with your open eyes.....he sobs and manages to say...look at this room brother....can you see that night lamp...tharn looked...type continued...Mew bring this during my exam time so that I don't have to study in Cafe...and he doesn't miss me here in the room...so we stay close...

Look at that AC when Mew left his home he was not able to sleep coz he has a habit of sleeping in Ac so I bought that with all my savings left, Look at the bed brother, we took this with our first profit from the cafe...and that curtains, we bought this as mew's sleep get disturbed in morning coz of sunlight...

Tharn looked at him with a confused face but then Type said...like this everything in this room has some memories of me and my husband...every corner of this place speaks our story but you want to demolish this...for you, this is just a small cheap room...smaller than your pet's room..but here I have spent the best and happiest days of my life...he cried...

Tharn: shhh...I am not trying to torture you Type but please understand I can't look after you if you will be here... I have my parents as well as business and no matter what you say Type... if you were not pregnant I still took care of you coz you are one of the most precious people for my mew...yes I would have never asked you to stay with me but I would have always checked on you if you are fine or not..

But Type this is different you need continuous monitoring...not from the doctors but someone from your family member...Type tell me who will take care of you if not me...you won't let my parents help and apart from Mew did you ever make yourself a friend....I promise Type nothing will change between us...I will always be Mew's brother to you..this marriage means nothing but just an arrangement...

Type: No...please I beg you No....No I am Mew's husband ... I can't do this brother...

Tharn: Okay ..okay ....don't cry like this Type shhh... I won't ask you to marry me...I will not do anything to your home too...Type I swear if you would have said no for marriage then also I was not planning to demolish this...I just said to threaten you...now please can you stop crying...

Type gets up and said are you telling the truth you won't force me for marriage or you won't demolish this place...Tharn nodded in confirmation...Thanks, brother... he asked tharn to go home...but he didn't go..he said he is ready to accept his every condition...but he will stay here with him and from that day Tharn started living in Type's cafe....

He use the cafe's washroom...which is for customers...he made the couch of the cafe as his bed...he works from home...every day he goes out to meet his parents who lived in another corner of the city...but he always asks someone to look after Type...and he returns as soon as possible...since from morning breakfast to Night's medicine Tharn took care of everything but still whenever they go for checkup doctor scold tharn for not taking care of Type...Type is doing everything as per doctor but he forgets how to smile...he hardly talks...and this mental instability is the reason for his poor health...

Type was again sitting in front of his psychiatrist who is trying to help him to open up so that Type can get some ease...but it's been a month Type is not responding to her treatment he didn't talk...

Psychiatrist: Tharn Type's gynecologist told me that his health is becoming a big issue despite following everything that his dietitian gives him his body is not responding to the positive result...that's why I started his session but I did not get any lead...

He is in trauma and he must share his thoughts with someone ...else now he and his baby is just facing few issues but later it will become too big ...even I am afraid that at the time of delivery, it will be difficult to save him or his baby...he is in depression and this is harmful to both of them...

Is there anyone who can make him talk...so that he can share his thoughts he can come out of this depression mode...he tried to move on...

Tharn: we tried everything doctor but he doesn't say anything....he always shared his thoughts with Mew...and now with no one...he doesn't even ask for food if he is hungry...I am the one who forces him to eat...

Doc: Okay we won't stop trying....but I am warning you in advance no medicine no treatment can help him if he remains like this and with the condition he is just moving towards his death...

Tharn: Hmm..thank you, doctor...I will send him inside..get up and go out to see Type...type is sitting quietly in the chair the same way he left him before talking to the doctor alone...Tharn went inside first so that he can know how type is doing and tell her his whole week routine so it will help her in today's session...coz type is not gonna tell her so someone has to tell...

Type get inside for this non-ever wanted session this is his 3rd psychiatrist coz first Tharn thought the psychiatrist is not doing good but he soon understand its time who is not ready to open up...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.