8.Tom and Jerry

Tharn: who the hell are you...you are standing in my home and asking me who am I ??

Type: Mew ?? type called Mew for help coz he is still confused about what is going on..

Mew: Type he is my elder brother Tharn and Brother he is my friend Type..

Tharn: From where you got this piece Mew ...make some decent friend...

Type: Oh look who is talking about decency...who is shouting at his guest instead of greeting...

Mew: Type shhh..

Tharn: You bumped into me and didn't apologize and you are telling yourself decent...

Type: you are saying this as you were in your room and I came there, knocked on your door, switched on the lights, found you and them bumped....Don't act so innocent here...you are at fault too...

Tharn: Your friend is crossing his limits, Mew.. tell him to shut up... I don't like this arrogant creature...tell him to go away ...

Type: Aww don't say this it will break my heart my lord of goodness...coz I fell in love the moment I saw you the epitome of decency...

Tharn: Nobody asks you to give your sarcastic comments...so shut up..

Type: I guess the truth in your dictionary is called as sarcasm..

Tharn: you, don't try to act over smart... it's your mistake...you were roaming in my house in this darkness..

Type: oh did I miss seeing the candle which you were holding while roaming...you were also roaming in darkness...

Mew: Brother...Type please will you too stop it ..

Tharn: tell him to stop first he talks too much...

Type: Right...I even didn't hear your sweet voice...for once awww....

Tharn: Stop talking coz you are annoying...

Type: As if your voice is soothing my ears...

Tharn: Mewww...take this person away from my eyes else maybe I will kill him...tharn shouted...

Type: Yes Mew take me else I will surely kill him...

Mew hold Type's hand and took him to his room...

Mew: Baby why did you do that...

Type: coz he is trying to blame me for his mistakes...and he is rude...

Mew: Baby he is my brother...do you even know how much he loves me ...baby you can't talk to him like this...please understand he means a lot to me...more than my parents....he never said No to me in his entire life... my parents fulfill me every wish but if they ever say no to me then I ask my brother coz he never says no to me ...he is the best brother...

Type: hmm I can see that in your confidence...all the guts which you have at this young age is all coz of your family support... People can only be this confident when he knows that someone is always there to support him...but still I don't like him...he is rude, arrogant and too noisy...

Mew: Don't say that baby he is a bit rude but he is not bad...and don't worry I will always there to support you Type... as my brother supports me...

Type: You are young for all this Mew...

Mew: But my brother is not I will ask him to protect you too..