57. Let's get married

Tharn: What?? Baby why?? What happened??

Type: please let's get married Tharn, please...

Tharn: No Type...I can't do that first tell me what happened?? Why suddenly you are asking this question...

Type: Looked at Tharn and said I am sorry I thought you wanted to marry me one day...I am sorry...Type face was looking pale and hurt...I never thought that you are just passing time with me or you are straight and never wanted to marry me I took it the wrong way I am sorry brother....

Tharn: Type....Tharn is trying to stop type's thinking ...coz what he is thinking is all bullshit but Type is just saying things without noticing that Tharn wanted to say something...

Type: I need to go...I will see you later brother...Type tried to leave the room he wanted to go somewhere and cry but Tharn didn't let him move...

Tharn: Grab Type's both wrists and pinned him in the wall listen to me first ....baby I never said I don't want to get married or I have never planned a future with you...did you forget I asked you twice for marriage and you refused I just wanted to know the reason for this sudden proposal...

But before you answer that I wanted to apologize for shouting at you...baby, I am sorry...I promise I won't do it again... call me whatever you want...but please don't cry like this...

Type: I hate you...you are so bad...you are so mean to me....you are so so so bad...I won't talk to you why did you shout at me like that..I am telling you if you do things like this I won't talk to you...

But this time I am letting this slide coz I want to get married ....if you are planning to marry me someday please can we do it this weekend...we have to get married one day then why not now...

Tharn: Type why you are stressing over marriage this much what happened?? Type please tell me and stop crying like this...

Type: Mew!! Type took Mew's name in between his sobs...Brother...Mew ...I can see him I lied to you...he is the one who told me to confess my love to you...and now he told me that he is feeling light here he thinks that the reason why he is still stuck in this world is coz of his child whom he wanna see and second for me whom he wanna see happy...he told me his last wish is to see me married with you so that he can get free from this world...

Tharn: Are you sure he was mew, not your hallucinations??

Type: if he was my hallucinations then do you think I can think of letting him go in my dreams too...hallucination means you see things which you wanted to see or from which you are scared...I am sure it's my Mew, Brother...and I am trying not to call you brother but I can feel his presence stronger than before brother and I am unable to call you by your name...I never wanted to let him witness our make out too but I couldn't control it..

Tharn: Shh...baby stops crying...I agree with everything Type but don't you think marriage is a big thing and we should give our relationship more time...let this baby come let us settle for a bit then...

Type: Settle, did you mean the next level...I am ready to do anything to fulfill my mew's wish ...so if you mean this then...type removed his half unbuttoned shirt and put a hand on his shorts to remove...

Tharn: looked at Type and kissed him....but instead of doing anything, he put his shirt back on his body...Type I would have gone mad if you would have done this any other time but I know that you are stressed and you can't think straight...so please I request you not to do such things...I didn't mean to have sex with you, I just meant marriage is a sacred thing and it should not be done by force or pressure..one should do it when he is ready ...

Type: hugged Tharn...I beg you brother, please let my mew leave this world happily, let me fulfill his last wish, let me do something for my mew, I want him to leave, take new birth, and live happily...I don't want him to be wandering here alone....

Tharn: Type shhh, please stop crying and stop begging...I will do it whatever you want I also want my brother to leave happily from this world....shhhh....Tharn hugged crying Type tightly...when you want it...

Type: broke the hug...soon...maybe this weekend...

Tharn: Hmm okay...I will do the arrangement...now smile...

Type gave a forced smile to Tharn...

Tharn asked Type to take a rest and went to his room..did Type need a psychiatrist again...Mew, brother if you are here near us why don't you show yourself to me...

I don't know what to do...is Type right?? Or he is hallucinating...but I have seen Mew once...so maybe..but I was drunk...so I can't trust my instincts....

Tharn was looking at Mew's frame when the frame falls straight on the table...Tharn put it back and it again falls...

Tharn: What the hell the windows are closed how come this happened...he turned to leave when something strikes in his mind..Is it Mew....he turned and call Mew's name ..Mew are you here??

The frame again falls...Tharn looked at the photograph in shock Mewwww....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.