71. Angry Bird

Tharn: Type...Baby...

Type: Looked at Tharn don't baby me...

Tharn: Baby please listened to me na...

Type: yes tell me what you wanna tell Tharn...I want to listen to what you have to say...

Tharn: Baby...I am sorry...I was just jealous...I wanted to talk but not till my head is clear....

Type: Jealous really?? You know me as well as Phi san you still think I am that easy person who will get impressed with anyone...who will say these words to anyone that easily...

We are married for almost a year Tharn I still feel shy...coz those words are not just words for me those are what I really meant...but I still said loud and clear in front of all, that how much I love you coz I am not scared of what people will say, I just wanted to show everyone that how proud I am to be your husband...

I was waiting for you the whole time Tharn... I wanted to drink with you ...coz we never do that....I wanted to show off my husband to my friends...but I kept waiting...I was so worried...I called you so many times but you didn't feel once to even inform me that you are well and come late...

You didn't think once that I lost mew in an accident so I would be scared when I didn't receive calls from you for so long.....its good that I called your driver and he told me you are in some hotel drinking...I thought maybe you have some meeting...and I don't know when I fall asleep coz I was too drunk...

I wanted to hold you sleep with you tell you that I love you so much tharn...but.you were jealous... Today also I prepared whole food so that we can eat together I took a day off for you but you didn't bother to tell me that why you were upset...you always ask me to talk things communicate well then why didn't you talked to me before assuming things.....

Tharn: aww Baby I am so so so sorry.....tharn tried to hug type but Type pushes him...

Type: No don't touch me you can't give anything the name of jealousy...you know what jealousy is ..the jealousy is what I felt when that girl entered the room...I was about to knock but I couldn't coz she said why you didn't call her for fuck...that time I felt like my whole life stopped there...I felt a sharp pain but unlike all the time I didn't jump to the conclusion I told myself to have faith in Tharn...

I am sure It's not what it looks like...but my tolerance has a limit...when I saw her all over you undoing your shirt's button I couldn't control my anger...I can't see anyone so close to you...and what you were doing there standing and looking at her boobs...

Tharn: Type please punish me but don't cry baby I am so so so sorry...I misunderstood the situation...and I was about to push her but you came..it all happened so suddenly that I couldn't get the time to react...

Type: wiped his tears and said okay then you slept yesterday without me by your choice today you will sleep coz of punishment..For one week you will not sleep with me ...sleep here and I will be sleeping in another room ...

Tharn: what?? baby no..please...

Type: Now you will understand what happens when you make your husband jealous and doubt him...

Tharn: Baby please I can't stay without you in this room...please baby one week is too much...tharn hold Type from behind, please don't be cruel to your husband baby, please....

Type: if you don't leave me I will extend this tenure to 2 weeks...

Tharn immediately leaves Type...and Type left...