18.Honeymoon

Mew: Baby please come fast you are in the washroom for the last 20 minutes...why are you shy ...there is nothing which I have never seen before come out na...

Type: Unlocks the door and started moving out...he saw Mew is already naked.. it's not new for him coz Mew doesn't have patience and he is always ready to be naked...Mew cant you have little patience...Mew can only answer Wao...Type saw Mew's dick growing fast coz of Type's dress .

Type is wearing just a leather strap around his nipples and a small piece of leather is covering his manhood else all other body parts including his ass is on show..

That strap on his upper body near his nipples are tight enough to make his nipples look sexy and a bit swollen...and the leather panty is giving a better view to Mew his ass is looking more round and sexy...

Type: Stop staring at me like this mew as you are raping me from your eyes...Type is trying to hide his nakedness from his hands...

Mew: I swear baby I have never been so horny before..you are looking so perfect baby ...can you wear this every night...Mew pull Type closer and started squeezing his ass cheeks...

Type: aah Mew you are so bad...why you always tease me like this..you are so shameless...where you bring this dress ... I married a perverted Guy...

Mew: Aww my shy baby...I am not teasing you, honey... I just saw this online and wanted to see you in this.....I even imagined you in this but believe me, you look way too hot than my imagination...

Mew: started kissing Type...Type also reciprocated...Mew is kissing his cheeks ears, his neck but the moment he touched his nipples... Type moaned louder coz of tight leather his nipples have become too sensitive ...

Mew is trying to be gentle with his baby...but he couldn't control it....his excitement is making him wild...

Mew again attacked Type's lips and without breaking a kiss he took Type to the bed...Type's eyes look blurry coz of pleasure which his husband is giving him...

Mew licked Type's chest...Type is struggling to escape coz this all is too much for him...Mew started rubbing his manhood with Type while eating his husband...

Mew kissed and make red marks on Type's chest, neck, stomach, and thigh...

This rubbing in between the kisses made both cum once...but the excitement has not dropped a bit they are again as hard as rock coz mew is licking Type's manhood ...

Type is begging Mew to stop the foreplay and fuck him but mew is just enjoying all this...Type can see the lust in Mew's eyes which he has never seen before...he felt shy as well as proud that his husband is so into him and want him so desperately...

After making Type cum one more time and sucking all the cums Mew turned Type and eating Type's hole...

Type: Baby Please no..ahhh...baby please I beg you...please go inside I can't take this anymore...I am painfully hard baby...

Mew: Then talk dirty baby ..if you want me inside let me cum without touching me...we are not equal honey so let's get equal first...

Type: Please Mew why are you doing this with me...you know I have a bad mouth but I can't talk dirty you know how shy I am in front of you...please baby...

Mew: Then let me eat you till I didn't cum...

Type: Baby, please...I can't take it anymore....Mew is not even letting Type touch his own dick...

Mew: You know what you have to do to stop this torture...

Type: Closed his eyes gather some courage and push Mew to the other side and sit on his manhood...Type put his hand on his head and moan loudly...

Mew gulped by seeing this view...but he was more shocked what he heard...

Aahhhh Mew...Type bit his lips...he started touching himself please fuck me daddy ... I don't want your tongue...I want..he crawls down and touched Mew's dick with his lips and continues...I want this hot dick inside my ass hubby...can you please fuck me hard with this hot thing...get inside me and make me scream your name daddy...fuck me as you did before...rip my ass tonight daddy and don't stop till I beg you to stop...

Let's make this night the best of our all night....in between type is stroking Mew's dick...and Mew is exhaling fast to stop himself from cumming but when Type took out his tongue and lick his dick like icecream stick...mew lost and he came...

Mew: Fuck baby you are so good...

Type: closed his eyes and said whatever happened or going to happen if you ever tease me for that I swear I won't let you touch me for a whole month...

Mew immediately zipped his mouth as he was about to tease him...and in the next moment he again started getting hard coz Type is removing everything and throwing it anywhere...

Type: Have me daddy I am all yours tonight....Mew let Type ride him...and they had sex for so long and so many times....

Mew: Aahhh baby this is the best sex I ever had...

Type: Shia Mew stop being so shameless..and what you mean ever have ..without this outfit, you don't find me good...

Mew: No honey you are always best for me but when I saw you in this dress I couldn't control baby you looked so sexy...and I had the best sex coz I had it with my husband...not any random boyfriend...

Type: huh...random boyfriend...Type slap Mew's hand...now come to me asking another round...then I will also say I don't want it with any random husband huh...

Mew: aww baby you look too cute when you sulk like this...I was just kidding ...but seriously baby today I felt that I got everything in life and I don't need to ask anything more from god...

Type: Get on Mew's chest and said...Mew for me you are the only thing which I have ever asked from god...I just can't stop myself loving you more and more every day....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.