51. Say it again Type

when Tharn broke the kiss, Type was looking at him in shock...

Tharn looked at everyone and felt he has actually done some disaster... everyone was shocked and looking at them like a statue...they were just stopped in the middle of what they were doing... as time has stopped...

Tharn looked at San and he saw San has extended his hands to take pastries and Tharn cursed himself in his head fuck!!! San got up to take pastries and I thought...shit shit shit...he gulped and looked at Type who is fuming in anger...Type looked at everyone and then ran towards his room...

Techno: Okay everyone the party is over let's go we have to attend something important...goodbye P'Tharn...everyone immediately gets up and move outside as they have just seen a ghost...

Tharn: went to Type's room to see him...Type...he knocked on the door and when he didn't get the response he opened the door..but he was welcomed by a flying pillow...

Tharn: Type ouch what are you doing...?? But he can say something else before that Type started throwing more things...

Type: Get out of my room brother.. I don't want to see your face...why did you do that...you happy making me embarrassed in front of all...what they were thinking that I am an opportunist ... I didn't wait for least one year after Mew's death and let his brother get into my pants...that I am a whore...that I am behind your money...why you did that....what you wanted to prove, don't forget you are not Mew Brother who has right on me...we are nothing...yes I felt a bit for you but now everything is over just get out...I don't want to see your face ever...

Tharn: Stayed there looking at Type with shock as he never expected Type to say all this thing...Type I thought I have successfully removed all these thoughts from your mind...I thought maybe my love and care are enough for you to believe that you are not whore...that you have the right to move on...yes, I got jealous coz I am like this Type...since childhood, I never asked many things from anyone I always worked hard and get whatever I wanted....I thought I also earned you by love my clean intention but I was wrong...all you care about is what people will think...

I get jealous when I love something or some Type and after mew, you are the only one for whom I get jealous...but for you, it only mattered what people will think...you broke this relationship between us before even started in just a second...you called me brother as whatever happened between us is nothing for you...

I never tried to take my brother's place I know I will never get love from you but I am okay with that coz I felt my love is enough for both of us... But I never thought in getting some attention from you I will lose the respect too from you...

I am sorry...I will never bother you Type.. you will never feel my presence in this house...I will call some nurses tomorrow they will take care of you...or if you want to go to your mew's place I won't stop you just take someone with you..don't stay alone in this state... I am so sorry for forgetting my limits....

Tharn left...with saying all this...he knew type was just angry but no one ever hurt Tharn the way Type did...he himself is not aware that Type has become so important for him that his words will hurt him so deeply...

It's been 6 hours since Tharn didn't come out of his room...and Type was feeling bad...He thought what he said to tharn...it was harsh...tharn didn't do anything ever to get such harsh treatment...

In late-night around 3 am Tharn was quietly laying on his bed...looking at few pics of him and Type which they took occasionally......he just wanted to sleep but he couldn't...he was worried whether Type ate something or not and he couldn't stop himself texting Type...please eat something if you have not eaten anything...I have placed your favorite ice cream in the freeze in case if you want to eat it...I am sorry I couldn't stop myself just asking you for today from tomorrow I won't disturb you...

After few minutes tharn felt someone behind him getting under the blanket..he looked behind he saw Type...Type hold Tharn from behind...and lay beside him...I am sorry ....Type started crying I am sorry Tharn...

Tharn: why you are not sleeping it's late. it's not good for your health...

Type: How can I sleep after hurting you so bad ..Type has tears in his eyes...

Tharn turned so that he can see Type...don't cry, please it's not good for you to be so stressed in this condition...

Type: please forgive me Tharn I am sorry...I was just scared...yes I admit whatever your mom said to me that day I took it to my heart but I never intended to hurt you...please forgive me...

Tharn: Type just forget everything...and just concentrate on your health...don't stress we are good...and I will maintain my distance coz I don't want to be anyone's dirty secret...but you will always be my brother's husband whom I will take care...go and sleep...

Type: Cried more..take this pillow and beat me...shout at me, curse me, or taunt me the way you used to do but don't say such thing Tharn I am sorry...I never wanted you to be my dirty secret I was just not prepared I wanted to understand what I feel for you ...is this feeling real or it's just my hormones who are craving for your body...whenever I see you I feel like touching you so I just wanted to be sure whether it's love or lust but when I didn't see you for this long and we fought I felt pain in m heart...I know I love mew but the way you are treating me for the last 8 months, I can't stop myself falling for you...I am sorry...please...don't be so harsh to me Tharn I will die if you also leave me...I love you Tharn please I am sorry...

Tharn: say it again... I didn't hear you...Tears that were struggling in his eyes started coming out...say it again...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.