78.Desperate Type

Tharn: Baby can we just sleep...I am not in a mood....

Type: what??

Tharn: I am not in a mood....

Type: Though it is a good thing coz Type's body is also not allowing him to do something like this but instead of being happy he gets upset....coz this is the first time when Tharn refused Type's touch and Type felt rejected...what do you mean you are not in the mood....??

Tharn: Good Night Type...

Type: Move little to switch on the lights he experienced pain but he was hurt how can tharn say no when they have not done for a month... in this whole month Tharn tried to be close to Type but Type refused and now he is refusing....You put on this shirt that means you want me then how can you say that you are not in the mood...

When was the last time you were not in the mood Tharn...every night you get on top of me and now we haven't done it for a whole month and still you are not in the mood...

Tharn: baby please sleep let's do some other time...

Type: Tell me you get bored of me tharn ... I know I refused you for one month but there was a reason behind it...but now I am scared that you don't need me...Tharn aahh...he felt pain while getting up...Tharn are you, upset....baby I am sorry, I swear I will never reject you Type again tried to move but Tharn holds him...

Tharn: Stop moving baby you stitch will break...

Type: yeah so why are you doing this the tears are falling from his eyes....Tharn I am sorry that...Type stopped what did you say??

Tharn: stop moving ...tharn hold Type and help him to sleep on the bed....you stitch will break please stop it...

Type: Looked at Tharn with a shocked expression...how do you know that...

Tharn: I am sorry I never intended to spy on you though you were lying every day to me I was patiently waiting for you to come and tell me the truth but you didn't....

I quietly noticed the changes in you..how you lost weight, how you were looking more tired, how you have changed your diet...yes I noticed every small change in you...but still choose to keep quiet waiting for you to tell me what's going on...

But when you didn't say anything I google your diet and these changes ...and I found out this is a kind of treatment but I was a little late coz when I get your doctor's information you were already in the operation theatre...I met your doctor and he told me that he believes that you can get pregnant but you have to go through this small operation and this diet and staying away is a part of your treatment....

I was in the hospital at the time of your operation but I felt that I should not tell you this ...you will feel embarrassed...so when the doctor said you are good to go home I came here prepared a hot bath for you...I tried to pretend as I don't know anything so that you don't stress yourself... I put on this shirt coz it is loose and you will feel better....I know it's not a very big operation and you will recover in 2 days...but still, you have gone through all this all alone and I am proud of you...it will be wrong if I say I am not upset, angry, or hurt coz I am hurt that you didn't think of me once before doing this....do you still don't trust me, baby??

Type: No baby I trust you the most that why I was sure that you won't let me do this and I wanted to try this...I am so sorry I never wanted to lie to you but I was afraid that you won't accept this..you will never agree to this operation..and whenever I asked you to try any treatment you always said no and I want to get pregnant Tharn...I want a baby...and if there is the tiniest possibility of me being pregnant then I am ready to try anything....

Tharn: I know Type that you want babies not for yourself for my happiness... but the process is not easy...different doctors ask us to do different things I was tired, I was really tired to see you like this... every time you build so much of hope and later when the result comes negative I saw you disappointed too...I don't want a baby if I have to see you disappointed and upset like this....Type doctor always asks you to do all weird things and I feel bad...see now also you have to go through that diet and this operation...baby I just don't want to see you doing all this .....

Type: Tharn I know that how much you try to save me from disappointment...but I want to give you your biggest happiness...I know how much you love kids Tharn and I am ready to do anything for your happiness...

Tharn: No sweet talk Type I am still so angry how can you ask me to have sex in this condition...what if I would have hurt you...I swear I would have never talked to you about this...

Type: ok am sorry I thought you lost interest in me...

Tharn: I love you so much how can j lose interest in the person who made my life so interesting....how can you love me so much, baby....when you will recover I swear I wi not let you go out of this room for a whole month....

Type: hugged Tharn, my horny husband...

Tharn: My Stupid husband......

Type: but you love your stupid husband...

Tharn: I think we both love each other too much ....Common let's sleep you need to get better soon baby so that I can fuck you so all night....

Type: rolled his eyes pervert....huh...they both sleep holding each other in their arm....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.