62.My Son

Tharn: You want me to continue...I thought you need time...

Type: put hands on his face to hide himself...

Tharn gets on top of Type and removes those hands...Type there is no need to be shy or embarrassed you are asking all this from your husband, not a stranger...

Type: But it's wrong...

Tharn: how it is wrong Type?? Don't you have feelings for me... Do you feel disgusted when I touch you...

Type: No, I feel amazing when you touch me...Type closed his eyes and cursed himself in his head...oh god what did I had a decoction of truth this morning...why I am telling these things...

Tharn: smiled...really baby you feel amazing when I touch you Tharn started kissing Type's chest...

Type: But I love Mew...and it's wrong he is still here in our world what he will think about me...

Tharn: lay beside Type ...look at me and tell me honestly did you really believe that Mew will think bad about you if you let me touch you....

Type: No, he is not that kind of person though he is too possessive about me but he always thinks of my happiness first...

Tharn: So, why are you thinking all this...Type if we are clear on this can I continue what I was doing...I am sorry if I am forcing you baby but you are so irresistible... it's hard to be with you in the same room without having dirty thoughts about you..

Type: shia you are bad...how can you say these things openly brother ..

Tharn: Tonight I am not your brother Type... today I am going to take you to heaven...you are going to enjoy every bit of it...I will make love to you the whole night....

Type: Started breathing fast... don't say such things...he bit his lips...

And Tharn went crazy...Ahhh now it's your mistake baby...Tharn started kissing Type..

Tharn: You are so beautiful, baby...

Type: stop looking at me like that Please...

Tharn: how can I not look...look at you you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen...

Type blushed...he hugged Tharn to hide his face..and Tharn digs his face in his neck and starts eating him...Type heard a voice of opening lube bottle and he gets what Tharn is going to do next...he hugged him more tightly...bitting Tharn's neck...as he has never done this before...though he had the experience but with Tharn they have never gone so far....

Tharn moves his hand inside Type's Underwear...and earned a moan from him...

He is circling his finger on his rim and slowly started pushing it...

Type: ahhh no...he grabs Tharn tightly....Tharn please.. don't....Type felt immense pain in his back...

Tharn: Baby I have applied lube ...is it that painful...but before Type can answer he felt water on his body ...and he detaches himself from Type and saw the bed is already wet..

Type did you pee...baby are you okay...did I do something wrong I saw in the video and did accordingly...

Type: Remove your finger it's paining...in seconds Type face was also wet..

Tharn: Type it's okay...why are you crying, baby...I will clean it it's okay...

Type: It's not pee Tharn my water broke and it's paining...ahhhh....