2.Our Story

Today Type is going to a new school he changed his last school coz he applied for scholarships and he gets it...Type is an orphan ..his parents died when he was 10 years old...Type has no one left in his life..His relatives also refused to take care of him...He has his parents saving and their insurance through which he is surviving..

Type is a very mature person who know how to take care of himself...he is very smart and knows the value of his money...so he works hard to get the scholarship ...even he does a job in a bakery nearby his home...the owner is so good he gave him a small room to live coz Type is one of the reasons the bakery is doing well...he is good at baking as well as he works even after his shift just to maintain the shop...

Type is attached to the owner of the bakery coz he accepted him when no one was ready to take him and when it's difficult for underage to get a job..his owner also loves him coz he finds Type is a really hardworking and sweet boy...

In the class...

It's the first day of school for everyone so everyone is busy interacting with each other the student in this school are from Good families they wear expensive things too but few kids are just like type studious and very focused...instead of making friends he is sitting and quietly reading....

Few young boys came into the class and grab the attention of all...hello Good morning class we are your senior and came here to introduce us.. let's start with your introduction first..Senior started asking the name of every student...few senior asked the phone number and other personal details of girls too...

Type was sitting quietly in the class and waiting for his number to give his brief introduction...

One of the seniors who is losing his patience broke the pattern and asked...

Senior: Okay you boy in the middle bench...tell me your name..

Type: He pointed at himself and say who me..

Teacher: Yes of course ...come here and tell us everything about you...

Type: Everything?? Whatever...Hello, my name is Type I am 13 years old and I am a new student here...I love cooking and reading books...thank you...

Senior: That's it come on don't be shy and tell us more about you...

Type: Sir you have other student too if you spend this much time with one student then I am sure you won't be able to finish in a day...

Senior: You don't have to worry about all this boy I will take care of that...okay tell me more where do you live ?? what your parents do?? ...Are you single ??...what is your mobile number..I want to know everything...

Type: What?? Sir, you are asking too personal questions...I don't think I need to share all these details with you...

Type turned to go to his seat but Mew holds his hand... no way that you are going anywhere before answering my questions...why are you trying to play hard to get sweety ....

Type turned and smile looking at the Mew and in the next moment he gave a kick on his crouch...he holds Mew from falling and tell in low voice in his ear never ever dare to touch me...Mew sit there holding his injured dick and groaned in pain....aaahh...everyone was shocked that how can someone in class 8 can kick his senior of class 10...

Type took his book and went out...but he felt a hand on his shoulder and he thought maybe that bastard is still trying to trouble him so he turned to punch but it was someone else...

Thorn: Wooo don't be so angry dude I am here to help you...I am not an idiot like Mew...I will ask your permission before touching...

Type: Who Mew?? And what help??

San: Oh how rude of me..Hello, my name is San..I am your senior and that person whose manhood you kicked is my classmate ......

Type: He is an asshole and by the way why the hell you are telling me all this...

San: I am telling you all this coz I saw what he is trying to do...and As your friend, I will suggest you to stay away from this kind of people they are too spoiled...

Type: Listen you creep if you think by telling this absolutely ridiculous information you will become my friend then let me tell you the same thing which I wanted to say to your asshole classmate...I am not interested now fuck off...Type left for library...

San: oh my god he is really something and he will be mine soon...Mew this time I won't let you take this gem...

Mew's friend helped him to get out of the classroom and they scared students not to tell this to anyone else they will bully them..

Mew after some time...

Mew: I am feeling better fuck that brat kicked me hard...aaah hope my dick is fine ...

Thorn: Mew why you wanted to complicate your last few years in the school...do you even know if he complains against you for molestation you will be in jail for long..

Mew: Don't worry this will never happen ...I will handle him soon ...but you all have to accept I have a good choice ...he is too good...

Thorn: yes he is too good...

Mew: Let's s see how much time he will take to become my boyfriend...

Author's Note

I am so excited to write this so I wrote it so quickly ...as j have already written I am thinking to publish too ...don't worry I will write Godfather only this book is just a bonus for my one-week break enjoy...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.