40.Kissed

Type is looking at mew confused...Tharn got scared.... now what to do ...and then he said...

Mew: I can touch you, baby...I tried twice to touch you so that I can hold you in my arms but I couldn't ....and then again I tried hard and see I can touch you ..I guess my energy is high tonight I can touch you he smiled...Tharn was really nervous..he moves backward in fear that Type has surely understood that he trying to fool him...but what happened next was unbelievable...

Type get on Tharn's lap looked straight in his eyes, hold his face, and pressed his lips to Tharn's lips...Before Tharn can do or say anything Type started biting  Tharn's lower lip...Type moaned loud and said I love you...Tharn gulped in the little light of the moon from the roof Type was looking incredible and he is moaning like he is having the best chocolate one can only dream of...

And bang!! Tharn lost all his sanity...he reciprocated the kiss...tharn holds Type's nape and pulls him closer to deepen the kiss...they both are kissing each other hungrily...no one is ready to leave the other...Tharn mind is not working properly, he is not thinking anything....They don't know when they move from swimming pool area to bedroom, especially how they reached to Type's bed...it's dark in the room so both can't see each other properly but they don't even care coz they can feel everything....

Their sensitive talk session turned into the hot make-out session...

Anyone can find the difference in kissing or hugging two different people but in this case, it's hard coz Tharn and Mew has a lot in common they generally wear the same brands of clothes, same perfume, footwear, and watch are almost the same...and this coz Mew was a big fan of his brother so he used to copy him ...and when he left home, it's Tharn who used to gift these things to Mew so generally he used to bring in pair....As Tharn's smell is the same as Mew due to his perfume and Type is not in that condition to look into the technicality...he just wants his husband to kiss him hungrily...

Type is laying under Tharn both broke the kiss to breathe...and Tharn looked at Type he wanted to control but he can't..he move his lips to Type's neck and started sucking it...Type started moaning hard...

Type: Ahhhh Meww....please...aaahhh

Tharn: heard Mew's name and he stopped, shit he cursed himself in the mind but it is already late coz when he stopped, Type immediately pushes him and get on his top and started kissing him...Tharn felt guilty but who can say no to these soft lips...

Type: I love you, Mew...Type felt bit dizziness coz he is tired of crying and this makes him more tired ...he lay on his mew's chest, hugged him tightly I missed your touch baby...but I am tired...can I just sleep on you for a while I missed sleeping on you baby....

Tharn: Yes baby sleep well....tharn put his fingers on Type's hair which makes Type sleep...he heard a sweet snore from Type...he kisses Type's forehead and shifts him on the bed ....he looks at the sleeping beauty for the last time and went to his room...he changed and lay on the bed...why I did that.. I just wanted to console him but what I did was wrong..Tharn closed his eyes and bit his lips to taste Type's touch on his lips...

It was wrong but it didn't felt wrong and he tasted sweet, The lips were so soft, his chest....fuck Tharn stop what are you talking ....this is not gonna happen again I should stop meeting him as Mew...but I miss him...A battle of being wrong or right continued in Tharn's head ..till he falls asleep...

Next morning...

He gets up he knew Type won't come out as he don't want to see Tharn but Tharn wanted to see him...

Tharn makes few calls and left for work...he instructed the maids to make Type eat his breakfast, lunch, and dinner and make sure to tell him everything he did.....

Type get up he sleep peacefully after so long but he got upset when he didn't find mew...he stayed in the room for a whole day...he is not upset anymore coz he js feeling good from inside... after telling everything to mew he feel relax, fear-free..but he is still angry with Tharn and don't want to see his face....at evening he heard someone calling his name and he recognized the voice, it was from Mew's mom...he came out and see Mrs.Gold is giving him angry look...

Mom: You bastard, what you have done...how dare you to do something like that...I won't leave you .. you dog, you are staying in my house and biting us only...

Type: What are you talking about?? What I have done?? Type was confused about what she is talking about...

Mom: she shows him her phone and there it was breaking news that someone has filed a case against Mrs. Gold for kidnapping, human trafficking, and harassment...the people involved in this are also arrested...Mew's recording as well as the secretary's statement were taken by cops...

Type: I didn't do that...and I don't know who did...

Mom: Oh !! You didn't do that ..you are trying to act innocent here take the charges back else I will throw you out of this house and make your life a living hell...

Type: First, I didn't do this, and second whoever has done this I am thankful to that person coz you deserve this ..and why are you acting as if you haven't done anything and someone has charged you wrongly...Mrs.Gold, I stayed under fear for so long but not now I will testify my statement and you will pay for what you did...

Mom: You bitch...I will show you what I can do to a whore like you...she grabs Type's hair and tries to push him but...Tharn grabs him before he falls....

Tharn: Are you okay Type?? Type nodded and left Tharn's hand from his shoulder...

Mom: Tharn thank god you came...I was calling you for the whole day but your phone was unreachable....see what he has done...he framed us for all this dirty thing...we are innocent...baby throws this bastard out of the house...and please do something else our reputation will be ruined...

Tharn: Yes sure...Tharn called the cops and said sir no need to go to the mansion Mrs. Gold is here at my home... come and arrest her...and I want to file charges against her for Trespassing and harassment...she even threatens the victim and tried to kill the unborn child of the victim too...please come fast...

Everyone looked at Tharn with a shocked face....

Author's Note

I am tired but I feel guilty whenever I don't even give a single update...yesterday also I was tired so didn't write...so at least today I can give one update to my lovely and amazing readers....I love you all....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.