52.I Love You

Tharn: Say it again Type...

Type: I love you Tharn...Type is feeling shy while saying this...

Tharn: put finger on his chin and lift his face up, make him look in the eye and said I Love You too sweetheart....

Type: closed his eyes...his ear turned red... now stop looking at me like this...am I forgiven??

Tharn: Hmm...I forgive you the moment you entered this room Love...I never thought you will ever come to me ...that you will take any steps towards me...I thought I lost my love again, I lost every chance to be with you..that I won't be able to be with this baby...you will hate me forever...but you came to me said those precious words to me which I have never expected...thanks Type...

Type: I regretted saying all those things to you...I am sorry Tharn, I will never think about what people will say...coz they don't matter to me...the person who matters to me is you...

Tharn: Without wasting a single minute Tharn attached his lips to Type and started sucking his lips...Type grab Tharn's T-shirt and reciprocated the kiss...they both were kissing each other ...tharn is moving his hands to Type's body...till he reached the end of his T-shirt...

He started slipping his hands inside Type's T-shirt...Type tried to stop but Tharn grabs his other hand...he broke the kiss...no Type, not today...please...

Tharn kissed on Type's jawline..his eyes, nose, cheek, chin, ears, neck and making Type a moaning mess....on the other way, his hand traveled towards his nipples he grabs it between his thumb and index finger...

Type: ahh Tharn...mmmm....don't, please...

Tharn looked at Type his expressions are so satisfying and the way he is calling him Tharn is soothing his ears....tharn lifted Type's T-shirt and reached to his red cherries...he licked his right nipple and he gets the exact response from Type which he was expecting...Type scream his name...Aaahhh Tharn, please...Tharn didn't break the eye contact and sucked his nipples...Tharn never knew Type is so sensitive...

Type's legs are curled, he is trying to escape, begging Tharn to stop...his moans are making Tharn crazy...

Type: Aahh Tharn ...aahhh fuck...he bit his lips hard coz this is too much for him...

Tharn looked at Type in shocked coz when Tharn bites his nipples Type cursed loudly...

Type: stop looking at me like that you bit me that's why I reacted...he rolled down his shirt immediately and tried to get up...

Tharn: No, Don't go Type ....please stay here...I won't do anything please don't go...sleep here with me, please...I promise I won't do anything...

Type agreed... Tharn pulls him close to his chest and sleeps while holding him...

Next morning...

Type and Tharn fall asleep after 4 am... It's already 10 but no one wants to get up...they are in deep slumber...the room is still dark coz of heavy curtains...Type's thing is really hard this morning...Type move his hand towards Tharn...he slowly started touching him..

Type started kissing Tharn...and he moves on top of Tharn..Tharn moans a little in his sleep but he didn't wake up...

Type put his head in Tharn's neck and started sucking it...

Tharn: mmm Type...

Type didn't stop...he started sucking it more till tharn had few love bites in his body...Type is getting down...Type sucked Tharn chest and then started licking his nipples...Tharn's sleep is getting light...his eyes are close but his hands are rubbing Type's head...His lips are between his teeth...Type kissed his chest, sucked his nipples, licked his abs, and slowly getting down to eat his meat..

Tharn opens his eyes coz he is getting hard...he wanted to sleep more, his head is paining but who can sleep soundly when someone is worshiping his body like a Greek god...

He opened his eyes but didn't interrupt Type ...coz Type's eyes are still closed...Tharn don't want to embarrass him he knew Type is a really shy person...

Tharn bit his lips harder when Type started kissing down navel ...he is sliding Tharn's shorts down...

Tharn: No Type...but he was sushed my Type...please let me eat you baby ....your baby wants daddy's milk...Tharn's eye widened after hearing this...

Before tharn can react or understand anything... Type licked Tharn's dick's head...Tharn moans aahhh....but suddenly Type stopped....coz the moment Type took his dick inside his mouth he realized it's not the similar one ....Type removed Tharn's dick from his mouth and opens his eyes in shock he looked at Tharn and his face was pale..Tharn and his eyes met... Type looked shocked at the guilt that can be easily visible on his face...he immediately gets up from bed and runs towards his room...

Type: Shit shit shit ...it was Tharn...shit what I have done...shit...fuck...mew please take me with you please save me from this embarrassment...what I have done...how k will face him ....

Tharn: Get on his elbow and try to analyze the situation that just happened...shit...did he thought I was mew...fuck...Tharn pulls his pants up ...he looked here and there to make his mind that nothing happened...

Type realized he was seeing wet dreams...where he was loving Mew... it's too common for him to see those dreams, this pregnancy and not having sex for a long time making him hornier....and in sleep when his body touched Tharn's he thought him Mew.... he used to sleep with Mew so he did all that which he used to do with him...now he don't want to face tharn ..how can he...they have hardly seen each other naked..their relation has not reached that point and Type took his dick in his mouth as it is so normal or common for him...now he can't tell Tharn that he thought him as mew...it will be more embarrassing and he don't have any explanation of what he did...

Type: Mew please take me with you...I don't want to go out ...where I will hide myself...shit...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.