34. Visitor

In the evening Type talked all about his yesterday's mall visit and what he did with Tharn and gave compliments to Tharn for his cooking in front of Mew...

Type smiled and laughed remembering those moments...baby I tell you...the way your brother was looking at me I was sure that he was planning to eat me..but his expression was so funny that I really wanted to laugh ..Doctor scolds him like anything..who will say he is Tharn Gold people get scared of him ..ha ha ha ...

Mew: tharn was just staring at Type he hardly sees his smile after Mew's death but his laugh is soothing Tharn's ears...You look so good when you laugh...

Type: Looked at Mew...pervert...

Mew: Tharn got confused that he gave a compliment to Type for his laugh why he is calling him Pervert...so he asked him as he was really confused...why did you call me to pervert...

Type: Coz I know your mind mew every time you stare me like this as you have never seen me before, then you give compliments to me and then you don't let me sleep for the whole night... it's just a way of torturing me in the bed....huh...

Mew: Tharn felt uncomfortable...shit now what to say...he started thinking what to reply..he just manage to say...but now I can't do that so I was not looking at you in that way I was actually admiring your beautiful smile...

Type: aww..did you become a saint baby...earlier you just used to jump on top of me whenever you get the time and now behaving like how innocent you are...Type looked down...and said...ideally I used to be shy..even now also I am shy but still I want to tell you this...baby I miss us like that...I really miss your touch...I swear if you come back to me I will never ask you to stop...you can kiss me all day all night...I won't stop you making love to me...tease me...can't you come back, baby...

Mew: Tharn gulped tears formed in his eyes but Type was again looking down so he didn't see Tharn's eyes...Baby you know I can't come else I would have come a long back...can you please stop waiting for me...stop hoping honey, please...

Type: I can't mew...coz I miss you like hell every single second of my day...and I am not ready to accept that you are not with me anymore...I love you, Mew...can you tell god when you go back that.. I am not angry with him for taking every single person from my life whom I loved...or for all the struggle I did but can you please give me my Mew back ...just this one please tell him to give me my only happiness back mew...

Type started crying and Tharn can't handle ..even he can cry any moment so he gets up silently and move towards that dark side of the swimming pool and through the hidden door he goes to his room...he immediately open mew shirt, trousers, and specs hid in the hidden closet... he was wearing his shorts and T-shirt inside mew dress so now he don't need to fix that he just put gel on his hair and go to Type's room...

Tharn: what happened Type why are you crying...

Type: Brother..he looked at the other side but mew was not there...oh he left I guess he was low in energy...he again looked at Tharn with his teary eyes and said nothing...he sobs and said I want mew...please brother bring me my Mew.....

Tharn gets on his knees to level up with Type ...shhh Type don't cry please...you know you look ugly when you cry... But Type cried more and Tharn wanted to stop him from crying, he wanted to console this upset sole so he extends his arms towards Type for a hug...Type didn't waste a single second and hugged Tharn and cried like a baby....

Tharn: shhh don't cry Type...Tharn sits beside Type and lets him cry as much as he wants...Type I know no one can take Mew's place but always remember this I will be always there for you...no matter what...

Type: Hmm...he broke the hug and felt embarrassed...sorry...

Tharn: No need to be sorry Type let's go...I have prepared food for you let's eat it together....

Next day...Type I am going outside the town and will come late night till then take care of yourself....take medicine on time, eat well and rest well okay....

Type: Okay brother...Type sitting in the hall coz he knew Mew will not come today...whenever mew says that he is out of energy he didn't come for the next 2-3 days...

Type was reading a book when he felt someone standing near his couch he looked up and saw Mew's mom...

Type: You...?? What are you doing here?? P'Tharn is not here ...he will come late...

Mom: I know that's why I came here...what you told my son that he don't let us come near you...Type what is in you that people start following you...I have never seen a whore like you...first, you tricked mew and Now Tharn...why are you behind my son ....you killed my mew first now come to Tharn, listen to me carefully I won't let you do the same with Tharn...if you really want someone's dick inside you then tell me I will send you the people who really want a whore like you....so stop using this child as an excuse to be in my son's bed...

You won't get anything...Tharn has kept you here, showing concern just coz of this child...the day when you deliver this baby he will throw you out of this house and our life...

You are such a lucky bitch that got pregnant from one of the heirs of such a reputed family now you are dreaming of entering our family through this baby...

I will never let this happen...you will be out of our life once I get this child...and I will send you where you belong too...

Type started breathing heavily...you are evil ...you are such a bad person....no wonder your son hated you so much....I will never give my baby to you nor I will let you see my baby...

Mom: you brat... I don't want to know how you manage to let us stay away from this child for this long...what you said to Tharn but my Tharn is not an idiot like Mew...and he will always support me...I will show you that Tharn is my baby and your ass can't make him stick to you long...

Tharn mom saw Tharn coming inside and she pretends to fall..tharn runs towards her what happened mom are you okay..?? She started crying...why you are doing this to me Type...Tharn I just wanted to see Type and his kid..I was missing my Mew so I thought I come and see them but..he talked so rudely and pushed me...

Tharn: Type what happened why you did that...is there something that offended you...I am sorry if mom said something wrong but she is here to see her grandchild...please don't treat my mom like this...tharn tried every bit of his strength to be calm and compose and not to scare Type...

Type: Looked at his mom who hugged Tharn and gave an evil smile to Type...You are such an evil person Mrs.Gold no wonder mew hated you so much....you are nothing but a manipulative bitch....Type raised his voice....

But soon he felt a tight slap on his cheek and when he looked up it was Tharn who did that...Type and Tharn keep staring at each other for few seconds Tharn is angry and Type was hurt...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.