37. Truth

Flashback...

The flashback is actually storied telling by the secretary but I am putting some inputs from mew feeling also so that readers can understand the story better....

After Mew left the house and started staying with Type...they are all set to start their new business with the help of Tharn...they were really happy in their world...Mew's parents first thought that mew won't survive long without all the luxuries and he will eventually come back home...but when Mew didn't show any sign of returning home his mom did something to bring his son back which Mew can never even think in his dreams...

Mew one day get up from bed and didn't find Type he saw a note that Type went out to meet a broker who is helping them in shortlisting the property to buy...but when Type didn't return for so long and didn't pick up the call Mew called the broker... he came to know that Type was never called by anyone...he tried calling everyone where Type can go but no luck...he was tensed...he gets ready to go out to search Type but he received a call...

This call is from his mother's secretary saying that his Type is in danger his mom asked someone to kidnap him and now they are selling him to a gang who deals in human trafficking...that means if he doesn't do anything then Type will be forced in prostitution and he said there is very less time don't go to cops or anywhere else they will take him far away and then you won't be able to find him ever.....

Secretary: sir I have worked for your mom so long but I won't support such things please save him....Type is just a kid he doesn't deserve all this....Mew was shocked after hearing all ....he asked the secretary where is Type but the secretary has no idea...only his mom can contact them... he left home and reached to mansion....he saw the secretary was waiting for him....

Mew: mother where is Type..tell me where is Type...

Mom: How would I know where is he ?? And who told you that I have your bitch..he looked at the secretary ...oh so your conscience asked you to ditch me...I will see you later ...she turned towards Mew...baby forgets about that whore...he is of no use..I will bring lots of like him...I know this is the age of you having fun then do na baby who is stopping you but please don't call it love...you know we have a reputation to maintain and we can't tell people that our son is a gay...you have to marry a girl one day...

Mew: Mrs. Kim Gold mind your language...if you say a word against him I swear I will forget that you are my mother... I know you kidnapped him and they are selling him to someone for prostitution...I swear if anything happens to him I will call the media and let your reputation go in vain...are you telling me where he is or you want me to call the cops and media...

Mom: Mew do you even know who am I..no one can touch us...so please don't try to threaten me...and yes I kidnapped him and I am selling him to others so he can get fucked how much he wants...don't be worried about that bitch baby...he is getting what he deserves...

Mew: his heart was racing like anything..he was so scared for his Type...he wanted to beg but he knew the person who can go to this extent where she doesn't have any shame or mercy for a boy she will understand only one language..so he did....what can affect her...

Mew called one of his friends...Hi do me a favor the voice note I have sent you as well as I am going to send you please save those... my mom confesses that she kidnapped Type and when you hear that I committed suicide send this to my brother, cops, media, and every rival of our company so that they can use this against my parents and make their personal and professional life hell.... And I Mew Gold accept that my mother forced me to commit suicide...my parents are involved in kidnapping and human trafficking and they are sure that they are so big that no law can harm them....Mew disconnected the call.... his mom is looking at him in shock but Mew didn't stop there...he took the knife from the dining table and put it on his nerve....he again sent a voice note...

Brother I don't want to die but our mother kidnapped Type and trying to sell him for prostitution...I can't live without him so I am taking my life...but before that, I wanna tell you one thing and that is your mother is the one behind your breakup ... I heard her one day talking on the phone that how she threaten your girlfriend that if she didn't do as per her will she will kill his family.....your girlfriend never cheated on you...it was planned by mom....she made it that looks like you caught your Girlfriend sleeping with a rich guy...and whatever she told you is that's all scripted by mother...

Mom: Mew stop this nonsense...but Mew sent it to his friend that voice note too...mew..stop this..put down the knife baby it will hurt you...okay, I am ready to give you the address please put the knife down...I will call them now not to do anything to Type...she called someone to stop the bidding...but they said he was already sold....his mom gave triple money to the agent to buy him back and gave an address to mew...

She was scared as hell that she will lose her both children if she tried to do anything to Type...

Mew: Took the address and move out of the mansion with the Secretary ...they reached the place ...

But when mew reached there what he saw was so scary...Type was lying naked on the bed ...he was tied with chain...he was crying and begging to let him go...calling mew for help..his body has bite marks..and even the cigarette burn mark on his thigh...he and the Secretary run close to him.... mew immediately cover Type and untied him...the agent said...I am giving you him back coz of Mrs. Gold else we don't give once we buy someone...The boy is lucky that we got call before these three can do anything real...

Mew's face was turned red due to anger he wanted to kill that bastard who just finds Gulf lucky after doing so much with him and those three who dared to touch Type...but the Secretary pull both of them out ..he told mew to control his anger as they are in their area and these are dangerous people...if they tried to do anything to them the three will never go back safe from here...

Mew and Secretary took Type to the safe place it's secretary's mother's place and it was vacant for months...he asked mew and Type to stay there till type gets better...mew agreed coz he doesn't want anyone can see type like this ...where they live people know Type so it will be hard to hide all this and mew was worried for Type...they drugged him coz Type is still crying in his sleep ..

Secretary: we called the Doctor and he said Type is under a very strong drug and maybe he won't even remember when he wakes up...and the same happened when he gets proper conscious that means after 4 days he behaved as nothing happened.. as per mew sir...he was too quiet and for one month he stayed silent ...mee sir asked him a lot of time if he remembers anything but he refused and after one month he started behaving normally...but mew sir doubts that Type has never lost his memory but he was scared to talk about that ...he tried a lot and later he stop trying...and he never felt that Type even remember a bit about that day...

Flashback End 

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.