61.Call me Daddy

Type: please don't open it brother please Type was screaming but Tharn opened it..Type is still struggling to take back the box but in that struggle of snatching the box from Tharn... the box falls on the bed, and every item is on display, Tharn's eye widened to see it..and Type closed his eyes in embarrassment...

Tharn read the note "Eat him tonight Tharn"..he smiled...

The box contains all flavors of condoms some flavor tharn has never even heard of...and few sex essentials are there like a handcuff, leather belt, pin, ring, blindfold, vibrator, and lubes...

Tharn is looking at everything with an amazing expression...

Type: Brother get up from me let me go...type wanted to bury inside the floor or hide himself where no one can find him but for now he thought to hide in the washroom or leave the room to lock himself in Mew's room...

Tharn: Wao I never knew that mild is so innovative...

Type: Brother let me go, please...

Tharn: Type don't you think it will be rude if we don't use Mild's gift...I am sure he will feel bad...We should not do this to Mild...

Type: Looked Tharn in shock..what?? Don't look at me like I am a dish...get up...

Tharn: okay, sorry baby Tharn get up from Type's body and the moment Type sit on the bed and tried to get up Tharn changed his position push Type on the other side where his hands are near-bed head ...Before Type can understand anything he finds himself handcuffed...

Type: Brother what are doing release me...why did you do that...

Tharn: coz I wanted to see you in this ...and believe me you are looking extremely beautiful laying like this....I feel that I tamed a wild Tiger today...

Type: Brother stops playing around and leave me...Type was worried that what if Tharn do something how he will stop him...

Tharn: okay, I will stop but before that call me Tharn...coz I am tired of listening to Brother...

Type: made a face and said...Tharn...happy now release me...

Tharn: No, I don't like it..it felt like you are calling someone stranger...he thought for a while and said hmm okay call me baby...

Type: what?? Brother will you stop all this and let me go you asked me to call Tharn I did now release me....

Tharn: Type I am just asking you to call me baby which eventually you will call me so what is the issue ...come on be a good boy...

Type: Look at the other side and said, Baby, leave me...but he said in such a low voice that Tharn couldn't hear..

Tharn: Lay beside Type and kissed him on the cheek baby you have to speak louder so that I can hear it...

Type: Why are you teasing me like this Br...I mean Phi...

Tharn: No Brother, No Phi call me Baby....and baby please do it fast else don't blame me if I start using other toys too...coz you are looking so yummy that I can't control my feelings for long...

Type: Closed his eyes and said Baby please let me go..

Tharn: Hmm but this is also not sounding satisfying to me Type ...can you call me Daddy!!!!

Type: open his eyes wide...wh..what?? Now Type is a bit scared he bit his lips Brother release me na, please...I am pregnant ..are you going to torture me like this...Type was not scared that Tharn will try to take advantage of Type's situation but he is scared that how he will resist himself if Tharn tried to do something...coz no matter how much Type loves Mew he can't deny the fact that he is attracted towards Tharn...

And who could not Tharn is the perfect husband anyone can even dream of....

Tharn: Type I guess you didn't listen to me what I said and after saying that Tharn gets up and sits on the bed ...he is looking into Type's eyes and pull his T-shirt from his head..

Type: Gulped Tharn has a good physique and shirtless he looks so irresistible...What are you doing bro...Tharn...

Tharn: smirk I am trying to tell you that how hard I am trying to resist myself from using every single flavor of these condoms or every single toy...and if you don't answer me fast I guess I will lose it Type...

Type: Bit his lips...Daddy ....Daddy please let your baby go na....

Tharn: never thought that a small kink can make him this hard that instead of releasing Type as he promised...he will lose his last strand of control...Fuck Type how can I resist my urge to touch you...

Tharn bends over Type's face and attached his lips to him and while kissing he move his hand towards the handcuff to release Type's hand.. Type also reciprocated the kiss coz he can't deny the fact that he also got excited by all this ...Tharn unlocks Type's hands while kissing but Type didn't realise it coz he is so much into the kiss...

Tharn move towards Type's neck and started sucking his neck and Type moaned louder...

Type: Aahh Daddy please leave me...let me go...aaahhh...Type dug his nails in Tharn's back...and still not realizing that he is free maybe coz he is enjoying what he is getting from his husband...

Tharn: marking Type's body like a crazy person as he is declaring his territory...

Type is just moaning hard while receiving the pleasure of getting sucked by his husband...

Tharn moves towards Type's nipples and makes his husband scream his name louder...Tharn never knew that the nipples of any man can make him crazy like this...he wanted to suck those for the whole night...

After making Type's nipples pinker, after torturing those pink buds until they turn hard and swelled tharn move to Type's stomach...Tharn is slowly opening buttons of Type's shirt and slowly revealing his perfect body...

Type: His hand is lost in Tharn's hair and the other is rubbing Tharn's back shamelessly and still asking to let him go...though his words are not matching with his actions but who cares...

Tharn: kissed on Type's stomach multiple times and started uttering loving and caring words to his love towards both...Aaah love I love you umaaa, my baby umaa, my son, you both are mine, beautiful, my babies....

After kissing so much to Type's stomach Tharn stopped himself and step backward to control his desire...but he never expected that Type will say this...

Type: look Tharn with Dovey's eyes and said why??

Tharn: what??

Type: why did you stop??

Tharn: looked Type in shock...and could utter only this Huh!!!

Type: realized what he said he put his both hands on his mouth...he felt embarrassed how shamelessly asking Tharn to continue doing what he was doing...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.