60.Stay Here

Type was really tired coz of all crying and this ceremony, he is pregnant so Tharn decided to take him home before bidding the guest goodbye...and everyone understands it too...

Type put his head on Tharns's shoulder and sleep for some time...Tharn tap type when they reach home....

Tharn: wifey we are home...

Type: I am not wifey....Type move out of the car to go to his room but Tharn caught him..

Tharn: Not so soon baby according to the ritual I should carry you to your room...Tharn didn't give Type time to answer and carry him in his arms and entered...there is no one in the house coz everyone is still in the venue attending the guests...

Type: Brother please don't ...please leave me na...

Tharn: it's husband for you Type...you can call me hubby in short too... my beautiful wife...

Type: please let me go na...I am not your wife ...I am husband ...

Tharn: We will decide that later...Tharn brings Type into his room...and put him on the bed...

Type: Get up to go...I am tired I am going to sleep...

Tharn: yay baby sleep Tharn pointed his finger towards the bed...

Type: Why I will sleep here I have my room...

Tharn: That's Mew's room Type...This is your room...

Type: what do you mean by that is Mew's room..that is my room too...

Tharn: But we are married Type and now you should stay here with me in my room...

Type: Eyes filled with water why you both brothers broke your promises so soon...you just said you won't replace Mew and now you are asking me not to stay in his room and trying to take his place...

Tharn: Felt bad but as Mew said Tharn has to push Type a bit else he will never let him be part of his life...if he allows type today to stay in Mew's room he won't come to his room ....

Shhh baby stop crying...you know I don't like tears in your eyes ...Love, I am not trying to do anything wrong or trying to snatch you from Mew but tell me what you have expected when you asked me for marriage..that we will get married and stay as we were staying earlier...

No, Type you should understand this I was not convinced with the marriage but I did coz of you now you should also understand that what we did is not a joke ...I have all the rights on you as husband and you should stay here with me in this room...I won't ask you not to go in Mew's room coz I promised you to let you love your first husband but I never promised that I will leave my rights on you...

Still, if you feel that I am forcing you, you can go to Mew's room but then consider this marriage is over too...

Type didn't think once and he left...Tharn sits on the bed heartbroken ...the tears flow from his eyes ...is it so easy for you to break my heart...break this relationship...you didn't think once about my feelings and left me...

But he saw Type entered and stands in front of him.. he wipes his tear avoiding eye contact with Type ...

Tharn: what??

Type: Where are my stuff the room is empty...

Tharn: I asked Marie to bring all your things here in the room..you can take whatever you want for now... later I will ask Marie to put them in your desired place...