3. Stubborn

After school...

Mew was waiting for his car whereas Type also standing in one corner for his classmate...

Mew: Hi I think I have not given my intro properly...my name is Mew and I am also a student here sorry for the trouble...

Type: Hmm...I am Type and sorry for your dick...

Mew: felt awkward how can you say such things in public...

Type: We call it as dick only right what you want me to call it as Princess Elsa...huh

Mew: why you always ready to fight...okay call whatever you want but please accept my friend request...

Type: Fuck off I am not interested...

Mew: I said sorry na then why are you showing this attitude...

Type: I am not showing any attitude I am just not interested don't you get it...

Mew: No I don't get it...I want to be your friend what is the problem with this...

Type: I don't do friendship with a cheapster like you...

Mew: Aww that hurts how can you call me that...look at the face first...people are going crazy on this face...

Type: What you want why are you troubling me ...

Mew: I want to ask you for coffee...will you come with me for a coffee...

Type: Do you want another kick in your dick....

Mew: Go ahead you will be the one who will suffer when you don't get a good fuck from that...

Type: Pervert...huh...

Mew: Aww he is really cute ...

Thorn: Will you stop troubling him ... Don't you have shame he rejected you twice....

Mew: aahh I am afraid I can't stop now... I really want to tame this wild tiger....

Next day...

Type was sitting in the library and making notes...

Mew: hello honey what are you doing??

Type: Are you blind or what can't you see I am doing my homework...

Mew: Why you are always rude to me can't you talk nicely I am your senior by the way...

Type: if you want respect then behave like a respected person and stop bothering me...

Mew: Oh Type why are you so stubborn ...come let's go for coffee ....think of it as an opportunity for you to know me well...

Type: No thanks and please let me read ...

Mew: How can you say no to such a handsome person...

Type: Handsome who ?? You ?? He laughed you look like a chimpanzee...

Mew: What?? Chimpanzee...you have defective eyes for sure... people say I am the most handsome person in this school...

Type: Rolled his eyes and started reading...

Mew: Type ...What are you reading...tell me I can help you...

Type: I am reading history can you teach...

Mew: Yuk who reads that I only use that book to sleep...but yes I can teach you biology ...