65.I am Scared

Type: Tharn please sleep in your room I will go and sleep somewhere else if you are not comfortable sleeping beside me...

Type came from cafe late and after making baby Mew sleep Type came to Tharn's room...

Tharn: When I marry you I gave my everything to you, Type Mew Audrey and in that everything that room is also included ... I don't want to be there coz maybe if I see you so close I may lose control and then you will make me realise that how you don't want me and I am just behind your body...

Type: Tharn please don't say that...you know I never thought this for you...I have some reasons....

Tharn: Then give me the god damn reason Type I am not that cheap who tried to do you at any cost...but I can't see any reason for you being uncomfortable...your husband is not around you...your son is also sleeping with Mild sometime...you get enough time to sleep, I tried to help you with your cafe things...you have helpers too in the cafe...your cafe is doing great in this 4 months...

I can't see anything stopping you to let your husband come near you...or wait are you afraid that you will get pregnant and you don't want to carry my baby...or you are afraid that if I get my kid then I will start treating mew differently...

Type: Tharn...Type shouted...I can never think so low of you...stop it ..

Tharn: Then give me the reason Type else my mind will start thinking every possible reason for you behaving like this...we kissed so many times I touched you everywhere but when it comes to sex you behave as I am trying to rape you...

Type: Tharn don't say such things the reason why I never let you do it is... that day when we were making out...

Mild: Oh Type....Type was interrupted by Mild..Thank god I found you Mew was crying alone in the room so I took him with me...but he is not ready to be quiet maybe he is missing you...

Type: Thanks Mild...Type took Mew to the room to make him sleep...and again their conversation didn't complete...

Next day ....

Type: Is instructing Maids and Mild something about Mew as he is in hurry to go somewhere...

Tharn: came early today and saw Type with some files...

Type looked at Tharn...he wanted to talk but he is in hurry...Aah Tharn I am going out of the city for few hours ...please take care of mew I will be late...

Tharn: Out of the city this time where??

Type: I have to change my coffee supplier immediately and I talked to one of the suppliers ao I am going there to meet him...he stays in some a village out of the city...as I need to taste the quality before giving him contract so I am going there...the last supplier is giving too bad coffee beans which are making the customers complain...

Tharn: you are going alone...

Type: Yes my staff is taking care of the cafe I have arranged good quality coffee beans for today but for tomorrow I need a supplier...if I like the quality of this supplier I will bring one week's stock with me too...

Tharn: Type I know you are very strict with quality and your work but at this time I can't let you go out alone ...can you postpone your trip to tomorrow morning..see outside its raining...

Type: I hope I could don't worry I will take care of myself...

Tharn: Marie Julia take care of Mew and mild please help me for today we will try to come back soon...let's go....Tharn moves out of the house...