7.Brother Tharn

Type: wao this is so huge it's like a castle Prince Mew...

Mew: For me, it's like a dungeon when you are not around....

Type: Flirt...you are really a big flirt no wonder girls are so crazy for you...

Mew: only you don't believe me, baby ....you know you are the only one for whom I feel such things...

Type: whatever...Now if you don't mind can we eat something I am really hungry Mew..you know na I can't control my hunger...

Mew: Yes my kitten I know you can't stay hungry for a long time....don't worry before coming here I have already asked the helper to prepare food for us..and keep some food for your late-night craving...I know you eat at night too...

Type: I love you...you know me very well ... I love the way you observe every small detail of me and take care of my every need, Mew...I used to miss my parents earlier...I used to ask God why I don't have an elder sibling who can take care of me...but now I feel I don't need anyone in life...you take care of me as a mom, you scold me like dad, you fight with me like a sibling, you always stand beside me like a friend and you love me like a lover....I don't need anyone Mew if you are with me...

Mew: You know I am still not used to your mood swings... sometimes you talk so sweet but in the next moment you become a wild tiger ready to hunt...

Type: Better coz you also behave so sweetly and the other moment starts being naughty...

Mew: Show his tongue to Type and took him to the dining hall...Type noticed everything is his favorite and the food is really delicious...

Type: Wao Mew it's so yummy...I love this fish but don't you think the food is too much for two people...

Mew: No baby...we will watch movie na so we can be hungry again so if we feel hungry we will eat more and brother Tharn is also coming ..he will have his dinner too...

Type: Then baby why we didn't wait for him to come home...we can eat together...

Mew: No baby he comes late at night...so relax...you eat properly...

Type and Mew finished their food and went to Mew's room...

Type: aww Your room is so beautiful baby and is this a swimming area...wao this is so cool...so whenever you want you can swim right ...

Mew: Right....can you see the room there ...mew pointed towards a dark room...that is Brother Tharn's room... I and I can only use this swimming area...

Type: Oh...good mew...I like this place...

Mew: took Type inside ..and show him other things..like his comics collection, his, shoe collection, his favorite place where he sits when he is sad, his study area, and his bed..mew was so excited to tell the story behind everything in his room...and Type was listening to all this with his open heart....

But the time comes when there is nothing to talk about...there is complete silence in the room they both looked at each other and smiled awkwardly...Both are confused about how to start the talk and broke this awkwardness between them...

Mew: Somehow broke the silence let's watch a movie then..Type nodded as yes..okay...Mew suggested I have the latest action movie...let's watch that...

Type and Mew started watching a movie the movie had some adult content and Mew and Type gulped...they look at each other and Mew immediately close the Tv...

Mew: This is not a good movie to watch ...let's play the game...I have play station...

Mew and Type started playing games...for few rounds, Mew won the game coz Type is really new in all these things but then Type started winning...he is really smart and he learns things fast...

Type: this is the last game and I won the tournament yayyyy...Type screamed...

Mew: I don't want to play you are a cheater...

Type: What cheater I didn't do cheating...

Mew: You know this game else how you won when you are new to this...

Type: Stop giving ridiculous excuses for losing the game...I am going to bring food do you want anything ...

Mew: I will it for you...

Type: No baby you sit and cry for losing the tournament I will bring food...

Mew: Ok bring water too...

Type: Okay my kuchi poo...

Mew: what?? Mew pull-type aww I am your kichi poo...then can you give this kuchi poo a kiss ...

Type: No...I am hungry first let this bunny eat something ...

Mew: okay but Come fast your kuchi poo is waiting for you...Mew blushed...kuchi poo...I am his Kuchi poo...

Type: He is really mad...Type took food and a bottle of water and came out of the kitchen but before going to Mew's room he remembers he forgot to take spoons...he placed food and water on the near table and tried to go inside the kitchen...

The area was too dark...and Type has already closed the lights when he was about to go up...while going inside the kitchen to open the lights and search for spoons Type bumped into someone...

Type: Aahh he looks at the person and saw recognizes the person...Mew...aahh are you blind or what...I got hurt...why you came here after asking me to bring water and food...

Tharn: who are You??

Type: still holding his hand in pain...are you having amnesia or what you don't recognize me.. it's me Type...he pulls the person's cheek aww are you still sulking kuchi poo...

Tharn: What the hell...

Type: Stop it mew it's me...type knock-on Tharn's temple...knock knock its Type you're lovely adorable...

Mew: Screamed Friend...

Type tilted his head and saw Mew is standing on the stairs Type again look at the person ...he switches on the lights and keeps on looking at both the boys...who are you??

Author's Note

Tharn: I don't like your arrogant friend Mew...

Type: Oh..I fell in love the moment I saw your epitome of goodness..huh

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.