56. Marry me

Type: what?? He blushed ...Phi, leave me I have to go...

Tharn: No, I told you na you can't go...and I won't let you meet that asshole too...baby why are you going to meet him like this...

Type are you jealous phi...??

Tharn: Hmm too much...you know you are mine and I won't allow anyone to see you like this...

Type: Oh!! I am not your prisoner phi that you won't let me see you, neither let me go out...

Tharn: You wanted to see me...did my baby miss me....??

Type: phi stops it..I never said that...go and work and let me go...

Tharn: Type I told you na you are not allowed to go like this, go and first change your dress if you wanna go out... and I will come with you to meet that San..I won't allow you to be near to that flirt...

Type: but you were busy na phi...

Tharn: No baby I am always free for you...

Employee: Hello sir, can you hear me ...sir...

Type: Go your free time is calling you...Type tried to get up and leave but Tharn stopped him...he unmutes his laptop and said...yes sorry I had some mic issue...please continue with the presentation and I will send you my queries by mail...people started explaining the slide and Tharn make Type sit on the table beside his laptop and start exploring his body...Tharn is moving his fingers on Type's bare Thigh..

Tharn is playing with Type's ear with the other hand and slowly started sliding his left hand inside Type's shorts..

Type: Brother no...

Tharn: it's tharn for you baby.....Tharn bit Type's ear...Type closed his eyes and responded with hmm...

Type: moaned when Tharn entered his hand inside Type's shorts and touched his manhood Aaahh Brother Type spread his leg to give more access to Tharn...Type started breathing heavily...

Tharn: is kissing Type's neck and in between, he said stop calling me brother Type...Tharn rubbed type's lips and attached his lips to Type's lips..both started kissing each other...

Type: Moaned Hmmm...

Employee: Okay sir this is the final one just look at it and suggest if you need any changes...

Tharn: unmute in between his session and said can you explain the last part again before going to the next slide and I will mail you whatever questions I have ....while talking to the colleague Tharn unbuttoned Type's shirt and Type couldn't say anything coz Tharn was talking... Tharn press mute button again..

The employee started again with the PPT but Tharn's concentration is full-on Type's body...

Type: he holds Tharn's hand No, please he bit his lips when tharn started playing with his manhood...ahhh Brother No....

Tharn: looked at Type in anger but he chooses to use his mouth this time than his word to release his anger...and he bit Type's nipples, he harshly sucked it till he saw type begging to stop...

Type: aahh aahhh ...Type is hard and his patience is getting thin...Type is controlling himself but Tharn is not he is making marks on Type's body he is being too rough ...first Type's outfit is making him crazy and second, he called Tharn brother thrice and Tharn is losing his temper...

Tharn warned him twice not to call him brother he tried but he couldn't call him Tharn or phi...coz his mind is now at mew he was not sure where Mew is gone or he is still here...he don't want to make him see this...when he came to tharn he never expected him to behave like this...but the moment Tharn started touching Type in other way Type could speak phi or Tharn..he calked him the same way he used to call in front of Mew...

Type put hands-on Tharn hand and pull his hand out...Type looked at Tharn and said no please...not now I am not ready for this...

Tharn looked at Type his shirt is wide open, his hairs are messy, he is panting for air, and he is looking extremely sexy...Tharn closed his eyes coz it took his all to control his wild desire of fucking Type but he don't want to force Type...

Tharn: I am sorry I just couldn't resist myself...

Type: Type is biting his lips and looking down...I missed you...

Tharn: Baby don't torture me like this...first telling me that you missed me and second, you are biting these beautiful lips...Tharn put his finger between Type's lips and teeth..do you even know how tempting you are looking right now...

Only Tharn knows how he is controlling but he can't do anything coz Type is not letting him move to the further steps...

Type: He is blushing and trying hard not to show this to Tharn but when he looked up he saw Mew standing behind ..what he expected ..he felt Mew's presence before and that's why while being so close to Tharn he called him brother...Type felt bad he move his head down again ...he tried to go but Tharn is not letting him go ...he holds his hand...

Tharn: I won't do anything but please stay here for some time let me see you for some more time....

Type: Looked towards Mew and said Brother please let me go I have some urgent call to make...

Tharn: Step back and shout at his lungs...what the hell is your problem..didn't I tell you not to call me that..why you do the things which I asked you not to do...I warned you so many times what is the problem..am I brother to you...do you do such things with your brother...

Type: whose eyes filled with tears didn't look at Tharn and said no matter what I call you brother, Tharn or phi but I see you as my lover only...but if its matter this much to you I won't call you anything...Type get up and left...Tharn tried to stop him but when he look tears in Type's eyes he was shocked that how can I hurt him so much over such silly things...

Tharn: Shit Tharn you are an idiot..he tried to follow Type but he heard his name taken by his manager...he needs to respond coz whole team is waiting for his answer....he unmute himself and said few things than he asked everyone to meet in next meeting and left to see Type...

Type's door is locked and Tharn knocked on the door but he didn't get any response he asked the maid to bring the key but when he inserted the key to unlock the door, he saw the door is unlocked...

Type open the door wide and let Tharn enter...

Tharn: Type I asked you not to close the door and always communicate whatever is your mind then why did you lock the door ...Tharn put his finger on Type's chin and made him look at him ...Baby...

Type looked at Tharn with tears in his eyes and said Tharn will you marry me, please??

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.