16. Embarrassed

Mew, Tharn, and Type started drinking...they started with beer, and they even don't know when and how they landed on shorts...Type and Mew shouting shorts, shorts, shorts...more shorts...

Tharn: I think we should not drink more...

Type: what??... Type put his hand on Tharn's shoulder and said..Brother why you behave like a 52-year-old uncle when you are still 22 years old..can't you enjoy your life a bit more..you are so interfering..and why the hell you have issue with almost everything...

Tharn: Coz you guys don't understand the value of money and time....every work should be done correctly at the correct time...

Type: Type laughed...Type is way too drunk...Mew baby it's good that he never sees us doing sex..coz I am sure he will surely tell you..Mew, I think you are not doing it correctly you should do it better try harder ....both Mew and Type laughed...

Tharn: Tharn gulped his anger idiots...as Tharn has some alcohol tolerance he is still sober...he took both the drunk person and make them sit on the dining table... The helper serves food to them..Tharn started feeding Mew and asked the helper to feed Type...

Mew: No,...No one will feed my baby than me...

Mew pull Type on his lap and with his drunk state, he started feeding him...

Now Mew is feeding Type and Tharn is feeding Mew...

Mew: Happy Birthday baby...what else my baby wants for his birthday...

Type: you gave me everything I ever wanted but still can I ask one more thing...

Mew: Tell me whatever my baby wants I will give you...

Type: pointed his finger on Mew's chest and said I want you...

Mew: My baby wants it My baby gets it...Mew smiled and get up carrying Type in his arm...they are totally drunk but still, mew is not ready to leave Type...

Tharn: Oh god !! Mew your food...

Mew: I don't want food now coz I want to eat my baby...

Tharn rolled his eyes and asked his helper to show them their room...

Mew: No we don't need your help I will manage....Tharn saw mew walking he is afraid that he will trip and both will get hurt...

Tharn: Let me help you, Mew...don't you need your brother bro...

Mew: Smiled yes brother I need you ...please help me he is too heavy...

Type: What??.. Are you and your stupid brother is talking about me behind my back...Mew am I that heavy...Type pouted...

Mew: No baby...You are so light...just like a feather...

Type: Aww...

Tharn: So melodramatic...Type How can we talk behind your back when you are already here ...and as far as your weight is concerned I believe either you should stop drinking or you should start dieting coz you are not what your boyfriend just said...

Type: Baby...see your brother is teasing me...he is an asshole...

Tharn looked at Type in anger no one ever talked to him like this...

Mew: Brother it's his birthday please don't tease him...and Baby he is just jealous coz you are way too beautiful than his flings...

Type blushed ..Mew takes a deep breath and Tharn rolled his eyes....