20.What??

Mom: Mew, how could you say this... I mean after creating so much mess... you are showing this attitude...what the hell did this boy do to you that you forget everything...

We are here so embarrassed, the business is suffering coz of you and instead of being sorry and broke this disgusting relationship, you are saying all this...

Dad: when you will become a parent and your child do this to you then you will understand the pain which we are going through....

Mew's mom laughed sarcastically...oh I am sorry you are married to a bitch but he can't give you a baby...you can never be a parent...that's what you deserve...

Mew: clapped wao...you are the best example of the perfect failure of being parents...Yes I won't be able to make Type pregnant but I can be a parent coz I will adopt a child and will try to give that child a better future...but thanks for showing me what I should not do as a parent mother...If I were in your place na dad ...I will always tell my child that no matter what the world says, son... I will be always there for you..instead of missing the most important day of my child...I would attend it proudly so people don't dare to speak anything...

At this time you are angry coz Type is here instead of being happy that your son has come home after so long..you are worried about what the media is saying instead of listening to what your son's heart is yearning for...

You are thinking about the loss in business when you have already so much of money instead of thinking about your son which you have only two...you are cursing me and Type instead of the blessing of always be happy ... the happiness of the children is only what parents ever want but you just want to satisfy your ego...you care that I discarded your name and media found out did you forget that you disowned me long back...huh...now I know how I should not do as a parents Mr. and Mrs. Gold..

Tharn: slapped Mew Get out ....security throw them out of this house and never ever let them inside this boundary...from now on you are dead for me Mew....you have crossed all your limits today and now it's beyond forgiveness...This boy has made you just like him..ungrateful, disrespectful, and so cheap....he has changed you so much that I can' even recognise you...

Mew looked at Tharn...brother...you too...

Type: look at mew's face he looked broken inside ...he pulls Mew and took him out of the house...he didn't say anything coz he doesn't want to create a mess of Mew so much that he can never clear it....

Mew was crying the whole way back...how could he do this...why he always get tricked by our parents...he is not a bad person baby but he is too far from the truth...today he throws me out of his life ...I lost my only brother Type....

Type and Mew came back home...mew cried for so long this is the first time Mew and Tharn have ever argued or for the first time only it leads to this drastic fight...mew tried to talk to Tharn but Tharn didn't pick his call...

After crying long Mew said..I want to talk to him I will tell him all the truth tonight Type...he needs to know the reason behind my hatred towards them...I can't lose my brother Type...I can't let them steal my brother...

Mew took his phone and left Type tried to stop but the mew is gone before type can even react...

Tharn: Returned his home and started drinking...he saw mew's call but the first time he ignored his call coz be don wanted to talk...why you are doing this mew...why you always hurt our parents..mother is crying for so many hours and instead of helping her, you said all this to her....why...I saw how she was and how we managed her to get some rest....

Mew: Brother...

Tharn turned...mew what are you doing here... I told you I don't want to see your face don't you understand that...just leave...he turned back towards the bar...

Mew: Leaving bro and I won't return this time...just came to say goodbye...

Tharn turned and see Mew is not there...oh you will never even let me angry mew...he called the guard to stop mew from going but he said he didn't come ...tharn shouted at him but security confirmed that no one has come in last half an hour..tharn thought am I drunk but it seems very real he called Mew and what he heard was made his shock...

Tharn: Run inside the hospital to search for OT and saw Type is standing outside the OT...his shirt was full of blood...tharn asked where is Mew..how he is...what happened??

Type: looked at Tharn he has all tears in his eyes...but before he can say something doctor said I am sorry we tried our best...the accident was big and injury was severe and we couldn't save him..he is dead...

Tharn: screamed no...no doctor ...tell me its not right...doctor...please...no is not true.......noooooo...Mewwwww....he gets on his knees and started crying...

Type run inside the OT and shouted Mew...Mew...get up Mew...Mew please ...see I am here...baby please say something...mew you can't leave me ...mew...baby...you promised me...mew you promised me...baby, please...Nurse...please someone wake him ...please he can't leave me...he is my husband he can't leave me...mew...baby...please wake up...baby...baby...please I will do anything that you will say baby please get up baby ...

Nurse: Sir, please be strong ...he is dead he can't wake up...

Type: No...Noooooo he can't be dead...I am still alive so he can't be dead...we are one soul ...baby you said this na we are one soul no one can separate us...please tell her that you can't leave me alone here...please I beg you baby wake up...don't leave me here baby I don't have anyone please come back to me... mew please don't leave me...Type get on his knees and cried like hell....Mew..please bring my husband back..someone please bring my husband back...Mewwwwwww.....

Author's Note

I was not able to write the last part ...fish I cried so much....my vision was so blurry that only my fingers are moving I can't even read what I was writing ... I am sorry but I warned you all that this is as emotional as I love you, my doctor...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.