64.Trouble maker

Tharn and Type are really happy after Mew is born but Type sometimes feels bad that now he won't be able to see his husband mew...he is gone forever...but soon he hardly gets time to miss Mew...coz the baby Mew is troubling Type a lot...

He is always clingy to Type and whenever any maid tries to take him he started crying...he only stays with Type or Tharn...

To support Type Tharn took few days of Leave even he started working from home...but he couldn't do it for long coz his business is getting impacted and Mew has become a trouble maker for everyone...

Type: You are just like your father Mew come sit on my chest for all-day...

Tharn: Type why are you shouting...come here Mew Dadda will play with you...

Type: Started Crying...you also scold me...I wanted to sleep I didn't sleep for the whole night coz of him...and you are showing as I am a bad mom...Mew(Husband)...why did you leave me with these assholes...Type cried more...

Tharn put a hand on Baby Mew's ear...Type language...

Type: You still care about language, not me...I am in trouble for the last 3 months but instead of understanding my issue, you have an issue with my language...I will call it louder ....you both are assholes....get out of my room...Type started Throwing things at Tharn...and Tharn took Mew out...

Type's head is paining like hell....aahhh...I need to sleep but I couldn't...after pregnancy Type is not keeping well...the reason is Mew's sleeping habits and too much crying..he is not accepting anyone around him...

Due to baby Mew Type even take bath in early morning coz later mew will not give him time to take bath also...Usually, he sleeps a lot but he sleeps on a pro-rata basis...and don't know how he sense it in his sleep too that Type is not near him and he started crying louder...

Type tries to match Baby Mew's timetable...but it is not easy for Type to sleep so easily and when he gets his sleep after making Mew sleep....Mew gets up...coz mew sleeps all day but he sleeps for only an hour or half then he plays then again he sleep this will be so disturbing for Type coz he can't sleep like this he needs the whole 8 hours of sleep...

Tharn: came with baby Mew in the room after some time and finds Type still crying...Tharn put Baby Mew in the crib coz he falls asleep...Type baby...you okay...

Type: Hugged Tharn...I want to sleep Tharn my head is paining but I am not getting sleep....

Tharn: I am so sorry baby...I scold you but my intention was not bad...come I will make you sleep...

Tharn started giving butterflies kisses to Type...Type is getting relax ....Type opened few buttons of Tharn's shirt and dig his face in Tharn's neck...inhaling his scent...

Tharn also attacked Type's neck...they hardly touched each other after Baby Mew ..Type was weak earlier and later Baby Mew is making him too moody...they never got the chance to complete their pending honeymoon...

Tharn sometimes tried to touch Type below his waist but Type scolds him that let him sleep...Baby Mew always sleeps between them and if he didn't sleep between them Type refused coz he was already exhausted to think anything else...

Type: Tharn....

Tharn: Type....please baby can we...I can't control it...instead of letting Type sleep Tharn move on his top and started Kissing him....

Type: Tharn, please ...Type is breathing heavily...he is giving more access to his husband to make more hickeys on his neck...

Tharn is also sucking and biting it hard to make Type scream more....