43.Don't leave me

Type looked at Tharn in disbelief....he was about to say something when the maid interrupted their hot session....

Maid: sir, what you are doing here at this late...both looked at the maid and Type took this opportunity to escape ...he left for his room...

Tharn: saw Type leaving but he couldn't say anything he gave the deathly glare to the maid...and shouted you are fired ..

Maid: Sir, what I have done...

Tharn: what are you doing here at this late...

Maid: sir I came here to drink water...

Tharn: can't you stay thirsty for some time...tharn gave her an angry look and before leaving he again said...put water and food in your room before going to sleep and don't roam at night ...

Maid: why he is angry what I have done ...is drinking water at night is a crime...she didn't drink water and went to her room...the other maid saw her and ask..why didn't you bring water I am thirsty too...let it be I will bring it...the first maid said if you want to lose your job then only think of going outside else don't go....

The other maid gave her a confused look and said since when drinking water has become a big issue for sir, okay I won't drink... both slept without drinking...

on the other hand, Tharn while going to his room he saw Type's room...he made face as he failed in his exams...he went to his room throw his sleepers in anger...idiot, why I hire her....why the hell she wanted to drink water...why water is so essential..stupid...

Tharn knew that he being unreasonable towards his maid but he lost a chance to be close to Type...he only knows how he controlled himself...Type is looking so cute that Tharn couldn't control himself....he wanted to kiss him...

Type is sitting behind his door, his heartbeat has increased...he is not able to understand that why he is feeling like this...but he is scared...he is scared to face Tharn...what he was trying to do...is he planning to kiss...what if the maid didn't interrupt...why didn't I stopped him...what if I go in front of him and he does something....

Type: aahh stop this thought I am sure brother is just teasing me...maybe he is just trying to play some prank or taking revenge for calling his pancake yuck...I know him ..he is not like that...he likes girls and I am his brother's husband and brother don't like me ...he is just taking care of me coz of this child...I am his family too but just his brother's husband nothing else...Type somehow convinced himself that whatever happened it was just brother teasing him and he understood the situation incorrectly, it was not what it looked like...he licks his lips, he still has chocolate in it...he can still feel Tharn's touch he let the thought out of his mind and went to sleep....

Tharn: lay on the bed....I want to see Type...Tharn is biting his lips by thinking Type...he closed his eyes and remembered what happened back in the kitchen how Type is licking his fingers...and how he put his finger in his mouth...he was looking so hot....aahhh Type I can't stop thinking about that moment.... I am sorry but he looked towards his pants and he is hard....he wanted to stop this dirty thought..coz he knew it's wrong but his manhood is not allowing him to think right...

He tried a lot but couldn't stop himself to put his hand inside his pants, he touched his dick and called Type's name...he is biting his lips so hard that it started bleeding...he is not jerking but that touch is enough to make him hard as a rock...

He opened his eyes and cursed himself, its wrong Tharn you need to stop...one thing which no one knows about tharn is..he is too determined whatever he planned, he will do it and what he thinks is wrong he won't do it no matter how hard it is...tharn get up from bed and direct stand under cold water...he was shivering due to cold Water but he stands there till his dick go down, till every thought of kissing and touching Type didn't leave his mind...and then he comes out dried himself and sleep...

Next morning... Type came down to take his breakfast...he is waiting for Tharn but Tharn didn't come down...he avoided seeing Tharn but when it's already past 10 am and Tharn didn't come down..Type gets worried he asked the maid to look but she said his room is locked and they are not allowed to use Key for his room...

The type also knocked 2-3 times he called tharn ...he asked his secretary about him but they said he didn't come to office today and they don't know where he is ..now Type is sure that this door is not locked by accident and Tharn is inside ...he asked the maid for keys..and said he will take care of Tharn's anger...

He unlocked the door and saw Tharn sleeping shirtless...he felt uncomfortable and instead of getting inside he looks the other side and called Tharn...brother...brother but Tharn didn't respond...Type left all his manners behind and get inside, he touched tharn to wake him but got shocked ....Tharn has a high fever...his body was too hot...Type took the blanket and put it in his body and called the maid...

Type: call the doctor immediately...and bring cold water and face towel now..

Maid: Type sir I will take care of him till the doctor come... please get up from here and go to your room it's not good for you and baby to get near to a sick person you can catch a cold too...

Type: Don't you teach me what is good for me and my baby look at him he is burning how can I leave him...what if anything happens to him...I won't leave him in this situation...he sent maids and sits near Tharn...

Please don't leave me brother, please get well soon...why you are sick brother, why didn't you tell me when you were feeling sick ..please wake up... I am scared...

Author's Note...

Tharn: Type...Type..dont go please...

Type: I am here brother I won't leave you...I promise...please get up...you better get up brother else you will regret later for making me worried...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.