22.My Mew

It's been a week since when type is in hospital doctors are giving him a minimal amount of sleeping dose so that his body and mind can rest...

Tharn: Every day he comes and checks him he asked mew's friends too to check...mostly tharn stayed at the hospital at night and in the morning he left to see his parents..he is managing his business too...Tharn looks tired all the time ...doctor asked him not to stay here they will take care of type but every night in his sleep too Type keep screaming and calling mew...whenever he gets conscious he cried...but due to the effect of medicines he sleeps again...his hand has recovered now ...

In one morning...

Type: Tap his hand on the bed and in his half-sleep, he tried to search for the person who always sleeps beside him...and wake him up with kisses...Mew...baby comes na were are you..Type calls mew in sleep for some time and when he didn't receive any answer he opens his eyes forcefully to search mew..he finds himself in a different place he looked here and there and he saw Tharn looking at him.

Tharn: Are you okay??

Type: where am I where is Mew...

Tharn: Type takes this glass of water and relax...

Type: No where is my Mew brother...

Tharn: Type you are still in sleep ....listen to me... you are my home, I bring you here from the hospital coz you tried to kill yourself a week ago...and Type, Mew is not with us anymore...so please accept this fact ...

Type: he looked at Tharn with hope....No brother it's a dream please wake me... its nightmare you all are in my dream when I wake up Mew will be there...please brother wake me up... I saw him he came to me we talked...we stayed like earlier...

Tharn: Type, please understand Mew is gone...that was just a dream..in reality, he is dead...

Type: No brother you are lying.... please bring me my Mew ...brother please Type get on his knees and started begging...please brother I won't ask you anything please bring my baby back, I will become the way you all want me to...I won't argue with you and your family, I will not even disrespect anyone...I promise I will be a good boy please brother.....

Tharn: Type I can't bring him back else I would have not even thought once before bringing him back please try to accept that no one can bring him back and move on...

Type: Why?? Then why did you save me why didn't you let me die too...why brother...I don't want to live without mew I want to die too...kill me please...kill me....I want to die...

Tharn: And what about this child in your womb Type...mew's child....

Type: What?? What did you say??

Tharn: Type you are pregnant with Mew's child...there is a small mew inside you Type...

Type: step back...I am what?? Why are doing this brother...are you making fun of my condition...yeah right that's exactly what you guys can do...coz you want me to suffer more...this is not enough na...you want me to live my life in this hell that's why you even saved me so that you can see me suffering...

Tharn: No Type ..come sit here...he showed him the report ...Whatever doctor showed to Tharn to prove that now there are other cases where men can get pregnant it is a rare scenario but it is happening...they found few more cases in the past...

They gave a reason why he didn't get pregnant before coz his overy was not matured and recently it was matured and due to unprotected sex he got pregnant...after listening to everything and seeing the reports Type was shocked...after an hour of all the information and having so many factual evidence...Type believed...

He looked at his stomach My and Mew's baby...a very little smile comes to his face but soon it again disappears...he is still looking at his stomach and said Mew how am I raise this baby alone...you know you are the one who used to take care of delegates things...coz I am always a baby...now who will take care of this child and your baby...why you left me mew...Type started crying again...

Tharn: you are not alone Type we will here for you.....you will stay with us in the mansion mom dad and I will be take care of this baby...

Type: He looked at Tharn in disbelief, No, Never I won't enter in that house ever...what you think when you will tell your parents that I am pregnant they will accept me as their son in law...huh...the day you throw Mew out of that house...he told me no matter what we will never enter that house ever...we don't have any relationship with them..so I won't go there there is a reason why Mew hate your parent's brother and I am sure he would have also wanted the same...I won't stop them from meeting my child but I won't stay with them...

Your parents tried to stop me from seeing Mew last time...your mother would have never let me see his grave ever if she gets his body...did you forget that brother...I don't trust them.....so I will never go there...

Tharn: Okay then stay with me here....coz as per doctor your condition is very critical Type and in this condition letting you stay alone is equal to killing you and this child...you need intense care...else this baby won't survive...work is too far Type you are not even allowed to get up from your bed...you need to eat properly sleep properly and take proper medication...

And this is our mew's child too...Type you can't do this ..that child will be my niece or nephew their grandson or daughter. Mom is not in good condition type please give her this happiness....

Type: Are you out of your mind brother...how can I live with you...what people will say...and even if I agree with that then will you let me and my child come back to my and mew home and stay peacefully...

No, you will do everything to get this child when this child will born you and your family will try to take that child from me...I am sure you told them about this child and they have surely asked you to do anything to bring their grandchildren to them...I can see in your face brother...

They never accepted my husband as gay...they never accepted our marriage as but now when I have their grandchild then you all realized Mew was your own blood...they still are not thinking how I will live if they take this child...you all are still thinking about yourself...your mother has one more child Brother I have no one...and I won't disrespect my husband's last decision so no I won't stay with them..

Author's Note

one of my readers asked me that is it Mpreg and I said No...I lied...

Then I read the same person commented that ..." but Author I read somewhere that Tharn brings Type to his mother and said he is Type Tharn Gold...I think the author has deleted this part from the book...but another reader said maybe you read this somewhere else for some other book let's find that book too".

I am sorry...but you are right this scene was in the first chapter's highlight but then I deleted that to maintain some suspense...I am o sorry it was a More since from starting but the reader would have guessed the story if I have given so many hints so I lied I am sorry...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.