74.Honeymoon

As Type said he screamed Tharn's name with every thrust and they kissed like there is no tomorrow in their calendar...they did 4 times still not satisfied and Tharn is connected to Type's body like a leach ...

Type: Mmmm Tharn....aahhh....Type is laying on his sides and tharn is kissing his neck...Type is just moaning ...

Tharn chest is close to Type's back, his leg is on Type's thigh, his lips are sucking Type's neck and his hand is teasing Type's nipples...Type is holding Tharn's leg and enjoying every touch of his husband .. .

Tharn: he stopped and turned Type...hmm Type I came inside you thrice...sorry I couldn't control it...

Type: Hmm it's okay I will take the birth control pills..

Tharn: hmm...

Type: kissed Tharn on his lips...Tharn I know what you are thinking but it's not like that I want to get pregnant, I want kids and I trust you but...

Tharn: But what Type??

Type: But Tharn I don't want to get pregnant now...before taking responsibility of one more child I wanna spend more time with you, I want to show you that how much I have fallen for you, I want to go on honeymoon with you...I never dream anything big in my life tharn but I have dreamt of small things to do with my husband...I dreamt of doing so much on my honeymoon, apart from honeymoon I have a things-to-do list for my husband... cooking together, going on more dates like this, now one more thing added on this list to have sex with you in places like this, I want to dance with you, I want to drink alone with you, I want you to love me more everyday..and when we are so much into each other then we will think of more kids...

Tharn: smiled...and get on Type's body...he kissed him again and Type reciprocated fully to his husband's kiss...Type I will fulfill all your dream and I am happy that you changed your decision...so when my baby wants to go on honeymoon...

Type: whenever you get time .... I am ready for going now also...

Tharn: if you behave so cutely I swear Type you won't be able to walk for a whole week...

Type: Huh...you know you are big right and it hurts how much you want....

Tharn: mmm I want more I never get tired of you and you are so sexy that I can't control ..by the way, you also like big right...Type smack Tharn's hand and Thar lay beside Type...Type can we...can we take Mew also with us I feel guilty that we leave him at home and go out...

Type: Get on top of Tharn and attached his lips to Tharn and sucked it so hard that Tharn has to tap type's back to breathe...I love you Tharn I was thinking the same... I feel so bad leaving Mew with maids every day...we only give him few hours of our time... So if we take him he will get more time with us...

Tharn: Yes...so I will book tickets for this weekend and we will go...

Type: So soon??

Tharn: I am already excited for our honeymoon so let's not delay...see I am hard again...

Type: No Tharn we are not going to do it again, please...

But who can stop the beast-like Tharn ..they did again and after having had their best time on this small surprise trip they returned home the next morning ...

Type: Mew see momma is back... comes to momma see what we got for you...Type and Tharn got toys for Mew...

Mew: Run towards Type but he saw Tharn standing behind Type and he passed him and get on the arms of Tharn...Type gave a deathly look to both...