28.Now what??

Tharn reached home...and saw Type...what happened?? Why are you crying Type...and why didn't you eat anything...

Type: Brother..bring my mew..please he won't come...my mew...bring him...please...

Tharn: Pretended...what are you talking about Type please tell me clearly...

Type: Brother you will not believe me if I tell you that I can see mew...

Tharn: what?? You too can see him...

Type: looked confused at Tharn...brother you believe me what I said...and what do you mean you too can see him...

Tharn: wait let me close the door first..tharn get up to close the door ...he returned and sat beside Type.....Type I can also see Mew sometimes...

Type: what?? But you never said...

Tharn: Type I was afraid you will think of me as an idiot and even I was afraid what people will think...

Type: Brother that's what I thought...he looked at Tharn with his cute teary eyes...I swear if Tharn was gay he would have fallen for Type in this very moment...Type continued...Brother, he always comes here and stays with me ..we used to talk all time...but we can't touch each other maybe he is spirit now that's why??

Tharn: yeah I guess when you sleep then he comes into my room...I saw him mainly in late nights...but after that dream, I didn't see him...

Type: Yes brother me too and I feel he will never come back..brother please bring my mew...please ....Type started crying...

Tharn: shhh Type what are you doing if you behave like this people will get suspicious...and I heard one day the helper was saying that you are talking alone....you can't openly do all these Type people don't believe in all this...shhh...

And I am sure Mew will come soon coz he told me in my dream.... so can you please stop crying...what I will tell him Type if you don't eat..he will think that I am not even taking care of you...and instead of crying why don't you do something while waiting for Mew...so that you will be engaged and miss him less...

Type: stop crying...hmm I will try but he will come na brother...Tharn said yes he will...and Type wipe his tears on his cheek and get up to go with Tharn to eat....

After convincing Type to eat he called the psychiatrist...and told him that he did as she asked...

Doc: did you see tharn.... if this all was not just Type's imagination then he would have not believed that Mew is stuck and he didn't stop seeing Mew suddenly...and by making him believe that you can also see Mew...we took the first step for Type to believe someone...now he will talk to you..maybe he talk too less but he will talk to you coz you showed your confidence and believe in him which he has never expected...he was sure that if he says something like this to anyone they won't believe him...so good job...

Next day....

Type: Brother can I come in...brother...can you bring me some paints...I want to make something...take this card it has some money...

Tharn: Type I don't need money I can bring whatever you want ...am I, not your family...

Type: Brother if you won't take money from me then I don't want anything...you are already doing so much for me...I am not even paying you for my stay and food...and your last installment was also pending...

Tharn: Type ... maybe you don't consider me as your family...you are also giving me such a beautiful thing..he looked towards the Type's stomach...so please let me do this much and don't count....

The next day while coming from the office Tharn brings paints, canvas, pencil, and everything needed for painting...he heard once that Type draws good...

He shared this with the doctor too and she was happy to hear that Type is trying to divert his mind...

Tharn sees Type all day busy in making Drawing and whenever he comes for Dinner his hands are all dirty...he is responding good in the sessions too...he looks more lively...

One day type didn't come for dinner....

Tharn: Where is Type?? Why he is not here..

Maid: he is painting and said he will eat later...

Tharn: okay bring my and Type's food to his room...Tharn went to Type's room co now Tharn can't eat without Type... Type why you didn't come to eat...

Type: Brother I am painting..I will eat later...

Tharn: No later it's time to eat...he took the plate from the helper and said...if you can't use your hand let me feed you but you have to eat now...

Type open his mouth okay feed me...Tharn was shocked when Type started feeling so close with Tharn that he is ready to eat from him...Tharn started feeding Type...Tharn saw Type was making Sky in the paper...he was sitting on the floor and making the drawing like a baby...

Tharn took a fork near his mouth and don't know why he feels like teasing Type...he started moving the fork and not letting Type eat...

Type: Tried for some time and then grab Tharn's hand..baby stop teasing me and he took the bite...but in the next moment Type realized what he said and whose hand he is holding...he leaves tharn's hand immediately both remained silent and looked here and there....sorry brother...

Tharn: Hmm...okay this is the last bite open your mouth as I need to go and check my emails...

Tharn calls the helper and gave him plates and tried to get up when he saw Type's drawing journal on the bed... where he punches all his drawings...he saw Type is too busy in the drawing so he took the journal to his room...

Tharn: I will send the pics to his doctor too she will be happy that he made so many drawings...but he was shocked when he opened the book...

Type has made almost 50 drawings and all of them are of Mew and in every picture, there was a message...."I am waiting for you... come back soon love"...Tharn sat there for some time still shocked that how can someone love up to this extent where his life revolves around only one person...

From the last 4 weeks, Tharn and Type's psychiatrist thought Type is diverting his mind from mew and moving on but no he is still there waiting for his mew...he sent few pics to Doctor and went to keep the book he saw Type is still too busy in drawing he kept the book and saw the drawing which Type was making...he saw that sky and under the sky he made him and Mew holding hands..

Author's Note

No more updates I am so tired...happy reading...and good night...everyone...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.