39.What I Felt

Mew, I don't know whether you remember this incident or not but there is one thing which I always avoided talking about...but today I wanna tell you everything....baby the day when I was kidnapped...and when I got my full consciousness I told you that I don't remember anything ....I lied to you...I Remembered everything but I didn't tell you coz I don't want to show you how weak I am ...that I was scared like hell...I don't want you to get hurt coz of what your mother did to me...

You know what happened but today I will tell you that how I felt...

Mew: Yes baby please tell your mew that how you felt...

That day I got a call from a broker and I left alone...but before I can reach the place one van stopped near me and someone pulls me inside ..

I tried my all strength to get away but I couldn't I cried, begged but they don't let me go...when I was struggling too much they beat me to make me settle..then they took me to a place...and throw me in the corner...I was scared...I wanted to go home..I wanted you to come and rescue me...I cried please leave me...but they didn't listen to any of my plea...

Then I heard your mom's voice on-call...they were talking on the phone with the loudspeaker on..she asked them to do whatever they wanted to do with me but don't let him come to mew ever...

I was shocked as well as hurt how can someone be so cruel...how can she do this...I knew I was nothing for her but she didn't consider me as a human also...

I saw a man coming closer to me with the injection and I tried to run but that man grabs me by the hair I scream in pain...*Type started sobbing and tharn is also controlling his cry*...he slapped me till I stop struggling...then he injected some drug in my arm forcefully....and drag me to another room ...

There are so many people and one by one they come and inspect me...they are touching me everywhere as I am a  nonliving thing which they are inspecting before buying... Three people agreed to the price they asked for and they sold me...*Type cried more..they sold me like I am some property Mew* ...

I was not able to walk due to the drug but I can see and hear everything...they put me in the car and started touching me...I was trying to move them from my body but I couldn't coz I don't have any strength left...I begged them please let me go but they didn't listen...

They bring me somewhere and put me on the bed they started removing their clothes and I was scared...I was crying...I called you mew...I prayed to every god to save me...I knew what they wanted to do...they ripped my clothes and one of them asked me to spread my legs but I didn't, I closed it tightly...the other started biting me on my chest...it was painful...and the Third asked me to open my mouth ...*Type cried loudly...mew...mew...he is trying to breathe coz of crying he couldn't...he is trying to control his panic attacks...trying to be strong to tell this*

Mew: tell me Type...tharn only knew how he managed to say this...coz he want Type to spill everything...so he asked him..but it was aching his heart...he wanted to kill each and everyone who did this with Type...

Type: When I was not doing as I asked the one threaten me...if I don't do according to their wish... then this will be more painful than I can ever imagine...

I silently cried more...calling you mew in my head....but I felt a sharp pain when the other forcefully spread my legs and put the lighted cigarette on my thigh...but I didn't open my mouth to scream..it was so painful he put the cigarette for few seconds but I didn't open my mouth...so to open my mouth they closed my nose...

And I open my mouth to breathe but the person tried to push his dick inside my mouth...I was struggling not to let him do that... despite burn pain and biting pain I was struggling ...when someone came and asked them to stop...this was the same agent who kidnapped me...he asked to leave me as some other has brought me...

I was crying hard...coz now someone else will do all this with me...I was crying and calling you...and then what I saw was unbelievable I saw you...I felt like I get my life back ... I can breathe...but I don't have the strength to speak...I was feeling dirty and shameful...I can't face you..and that's why I never let you kiss me or touch me for a whole month...I felt so dirty, weak, and like a prostitute.. how can I let someone do this with me...but you shower so much love on me that time that I decided not to let this incident ever come between us...and I tried to forget this..but still I remember everything..I felt dirty when your mother called me whore...I was scared that they will take me and do the same thing even worst with me...I am not sleeping with your brother mew...you know na I can't do this...

Type crying and crying...and Tharn couldn't control himself he comes close to Type and hugged him..Type didn't think anything and hugged him back with the same intensity...and cried loud..tharn was whispering sorry in Type's ear...

But suddenly tharn remember what he did ...he tried to broke the hug coz he is mew he can't do this ...but it was late coz Type is looking at him with a shocked expression....

Author's Note

With star mark sentence is the present one...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.