68. Extended Honeymoon...

After that day Tharn and Type started staying in the same room every night curdle each other and sleep ...

Type: Tharn aahhh please...aahhh...

Tharn: what please Type tell me clearly...after two weeks from their lovemaking one night Type couldn't control himself and he provokes Tharn by wearing shorts and as Tharn being always horny for his husband didn't miss this opportunity he knew Type is fine now ...he took out the lube lathered the dildo given by Mild and started teasing Type but Type wanted the real thing as he is too shy he is not able to ask it directly...

Type what you want tell me clearly....Tharn asked Type...

Type: Tharn please stop teasing me...

Tharn: if you say it clearly I will give you what you want...

Type: Bit his lips and said I want you inside me...

Tharn: do you like it that way baby...

Type: nodded...

Tharn: I need words Type tell me how much you like it...

Type: Tharn why are you doing this to me...why can't you simply give me what I want...why do you tease me all the time as you don't want it...Type is looking down avoiding Tharn...

Tharn: Type look at me in the eye....I want you to be frank with me...are we still not that close where you can express your desire to me...

Type: Do I still need to prove to you how close we are Tharn...you know I am shy I can't say this normally I am not as shameless as you...

Tharn: laughed, Expressing my true desire to my wife is not called shamelessness it is called loving and expressing love...please baby tell me what you want...I want to hear it...

Type: Tharn I want ...I want your...

Mew: Momma..Tharn and Type heard Mew's crying...

Type: shit...he immediately wears his pants ..and runs outside the door ...where Mew is sitting on the floor and crying... Tharn came and started looking for Nanny...

Today Type let Mew sleep in his new room and asked his nanny to take care of him...but Mew came crying...

Tharn: Mew why are you crying...

Type: who is holding Mew said he wet his bed..his clothes are still wet...I guess his nanny forget to change his diaper...

The Nanny came running she said she is not well and she went to the washroom..meanwhile Mew wake up...

Tharn: okay you go take medicine and rest...I will talk to you tomorrow...Type I guess we should not let Mew sleep alone and especially with Nanny...see he is looking scared too... maybe when he woke up he finds himself alone and started crying...I don't know how my baby managed to get down from the bed alone...

Type: who is changing Mew's clothe agreed...and from that day Mew started sleeping in between Type and Tharn ...

It's been more than 2 months when Tharn didn't get a chance to touch Type he yearns for his husband's body but he couldn't and now every day he regret why he didn't do anything instead of asking Type to say what he wants...he tries to get close to his husband after mew fall asleep but Mew sleeps so close to Type that whenever at night Tharn tried to touch his wife Mew started crying...

One day Tharn asks Mild to let Mew sleep with him and Mild agrees but at night Mew started crying and Mild send him back to Tharn room...when Mew is sleeping soundly Tharn came near Type and started kissing him...