11.Let's get married

Type: What?? what you said... it's not that Type didn't hear what Mew said but he didn't believe what his boyfriend asked..I mean it's too early when he asked this...ideally everything is too early..having a boyfriend in school, living together is early, fallen in love so early, and having sex is also too soon...but marriage..I mean Type couldn't believe what Mew asked...is he serious or he said inflow ...Mew do you know what you said...

Mew: Yes honey I know what I asked...and I didn't say that in the flow I actually mean it... it's not hard for mew to understand what Type can think...coz Mew always observe Type closely...I think no one knows Type better than Mew...

Type: Baby it's not that I will get pregnant or something and you have to take responsibility...I know it's not just sex ...what we did is lovemaking...and means a lot to me But baby I don't want you to take any stress and think about marriage or something....

Mew: Laughed aww baby you are so cute...I am not doing this because we had sex...I am asking you this coz I want to spend the rest of my life with you...coz no one can make me happy the way you did...I know it's not too long but who said the Love has to be of 5-10 years then only you can understand each other and then you can move to the next level...the moment I felt that you are the only one I said it...and it's not a proposal I will propose you in a better way when you turn 18...

Type: Hugged Mew...and I will say Yes without a single doubt....I love you my Kuchi Poo...

Mew: I love you too my Munchkin...both held each other and sleep blissfully...

The next day When Type tried to get up from the bed he felt pain...not particularly in the lower body but in the overall body so they cancelled the plans for the aquarium...

Mew: Honey you all right are you be able to get up...Mew was tensed cause Type has a fever too...

Type: I am okay baby...I will take rest and I will be fine...Mew felt really bad after seeing Type's condition...

The whole day Mew helped Type to recover.. He took care of him...

Type took a nap early and when he gets up he saw Mew is sleeping beside him...Type saw the food and water with medicine has kept on a side table with a note...baby incase I fall asleep please eat and take medicine...and please wake me if you don't feel good...Type looked at Mew and said in a low tone I am feeling a lot better Baby Thank you he kissed mew's forehead ... And started Crying silently but he was caught by Mew...

Mew: Baby what happened?? is it paining...please let's go to the hospital I am so sorry baby.... Please get up we will go to the doctor now....

Type: No Mew don't say sorry ... I am absolutely fine and all coz of you...Thank you for taking care of me baby...after my parent's death when I used to get sick..no one has even asked me for a cup of water...I stayed in bed without eating anything ...no one ever came to see whether I am alive or not and here you .... you feed me, you buy me medicine, you covered me well, took care of me the entire day... didn't leave the room for the whole day...what I have done to get you Mew...how I become so lucky...

Mew: Shhh Baby please don't think all this...I am the lucky one to get such a cute Tiger like you...now shut up and sleep...baby don't cry I really feel bad ..you look good when you curse people when you fight when you smile...this tear doesn't suit your personality my baby Tiger

Type: Okay...I won't baby....and I am sure you will never let me cry....he gave a peck to mew and hold him to sleep again..

For the next few days, they were busy with their work and school...they were so tired that they hardly get time to talk so Mew decided to take a day off from the cafe..he announced that the cafe will be closed on Sunday ...

On Saturday night Mew's friends come to the cafe...they are so good always bring their friends here to increase the sales as well as it helps Type and Mew for marketing too...they all were talking...Mew was on the counter while Type was talking to Techno..

Techno: So how was it...

Type: What??

Techno: Your first time...Mew told me...actually he don't want to say and asked me to keep my mouth shut too...he was just worried about you so he asked me if same happened with me on my first time and what he should do...I told him it happens and he will be alright...

Type: Blushed...Champ stop teasing me...

Techno: stop blushing I am sure you have become pro in this in three weeks....so how many times you guys did in these three weeks...tell me don't be shy......I am sure Mew was not as bad as my bf ...coz my Bf didn't even wait for me to be recovered ...and now also every night get on top of me...

Type: oh..but we didn't do anything after that night...I guess we were too busy that's why...

Techno: What bullshit....dude for all this no one took out special time ...they are always horny.... the moment they see you alone they will start...my bf did it in the club washroom too...he is all time horny....and I am sure Mew also looks the same...

Type: Maybe that's why he asked for leave tomorrow I guess we will do it today..

Techno: Prepare yourself baby it's not gonna be just once...I don't know how Mew controlled himself this long...after the first time, it's hard to control...

Type go to the counter after talking in few other matters with Techno...and send Mew to spend time with his friends..he was in the counter thinking...why Mew didn't do it...I also felt that craving but I was really shy to tell Mew but now I am thinking why Mew didn't try once to have sex... didn't he find me good at the bed...

I guess I got tired last time soon and complained too much ...I even get sick...maybe he thinks that I am fragile..he looks himself in the cafe glass am I not looking that attractive anymore...I don't look sexy to mew...that means he will lose interest in me soon...he will leave me one day...I will be alone again...am I going to be alone for eternity...

Mew looked at Type..and ask him what happens baby...type gave a forced smile to Mew nothing baby ....

Mew: Are you, tired honey...

Type: Tired no way I am still energetic I can do lots of things now also....

Mew: Good baby then we will sleep late tonight...Mew get back to his work..

Type: aww we will sleep late that means..awww we will do it...you are too naughty Mew...Type is smiling alone..

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.