69.Insecurity

Tharn: Type stop...what are you doing?? How can you think such things about me...you misunderstood everything that's not what I meant...

Type are you going to judge my whole life like this..do I need to prove me like this every time...

Type: If it's not what you meant then why did you say that you want your son...

Tharn: Type are you blaming me just coz I use my before son...you doubted all my intention my love my feelings for mew just on a wrong choice of word...I thought I am Mew's father but you just made me a stepdad..did you forget that he is my brother's son too...how can I forget him...

You made realized that I am nothing to you and your son..Tharn had tears in his eyes...

Type: Tharn I am sorry but I was just scared for mew...

Tharn: why are you scared Type...we are there for Mew and if we gave him a sibling what will chance....

Type: maybe what I am thinking is wrong in everyone's eye but I am mother Tharn I will always think of my son first...if we have more kids they will be your legal kids...they will have rights on everything you have even on a cafe which I run coz it's under your name....my baby mew, he has nothing except me... I am not doubting your intention Tharn...

But I can't trust anyone when it comes to Mew...what if anything happens to us...or what if you changed after getting your kids, what if Mew's siblings treated him differently..coz slowly or gradually they will know that Mew is not their blood brother...

When Mew left me here alone then you realized me Tharn that I have nothing left even that cafe my home is also not mine...later you came to know that I am pregnant, you took very good care of me, you fought with your parents and you fall for me too, we are married and happy but think about it once again Tharn what if I would have not pregnant with Mew child...did you still have cared for me the answer is no...I would have still struggling somewhere after losing everything or I would have committed suicide...

Tharn maybe you think that I am selfish or whatever I am talking about is complete nonsense but I know how I felt when you said that I don't have right on my home, my cafe, my husband's property...I felt you suck my soul from my body...and no matter how much I love you...no matter how much I want kids too...but I will first secure my Mew's life than only think of any kid...

If you wanna kids to love Mew else remarry...

Tharn: Type....Tharn wanted to slap Type for being so hard on him but he controlled himself and said if this is the condition to be with you then Type I promise, you will never get pregnant with my child...I will never let you have kids with me...

Type and Tharn looked at each other and Tharn left in anger...

Type sit on the floor and cried...No Tharn I am ready to hurt you but I am not ready to hurt my son...what if anything happens to me what will be my Mew's future...what if you neglect him..the fear started taking over Type's mind...

But he felt an arm around himself and when he turned he saw Tharn...

Tharn: Baby please stop thinking all this you are just scared...type nothing will happen to you or me...we will always be there with Mew...

When Tharn left the room he remembers Type's psychiatrist's last feedback...

Flashback...

Doctor: Tharn Type is better now, he is happy too now he will see the life in a new light but...whatever happened with Type in past it will always trigger his fears...fear of losing people, fear of being alone, fear of his upcoming baby, fear of being separated from you or his baby...