14.Behaves Differently with You

Tharn: Did I asked your expert comments...

Type: aww you stole my line Phi...

Tharn: whatever...Mew can we talk alone...

Type: if you want to talk alone you should have called Mew instead of coming here coz this is our home and I am not going anywhere ....

Tharn: can't you talk nicely ...how can you love a wild animal like him Mew...how you tolerate his temper and this rudeness...did you call it love..I guess my brother is confused ... it's not relationships it's suffering for my brother...

Type: Like he suffered all his childhood with you coz I am sure being your brother is also torture for my baby...he had a big brother who doesn't even know how to smile...you talk to your brother like you are discussing on national security matter...always wear a serious expression as someone has died and so hot-headed that people get scared before talking to you....

Tharn: Mew told him to leave us...I am not in the mood to argue...

Mew: Brother he is my boyfriend so whatever you wanted to say you can say in front of him...and even if you can't stand him then please ask him nicely...and you two are misunderstanding each other...Type brother is not like the way you think and Brother Type is a nice person I am sure anyone can fall in love with him if a person knows how good he is...but you have to be patient in starting...coz it takes time for him to let anyone enter in his heart...so please work on your differences ...

Tharn and Type said in unison Never...

Mew: looked at Tharn he understood there is something important regarding which Tharn wanted to talk so he said..

Mew: Baby Tiger look at me...

Type: looked at mew...and blushed...yes baby...

Mew: Pull him closer put his hands on Type's waist and said can you wait for me in the room while I finish this business here with Brother...

Type: Yes honey...

Mew kissed Type in front of his brother and in no minute Type is all red blushing and he looks just like a cute kitten ...

Type: hmmm tell me if you want anything...

Mew: I love you...

Type: I love you too...Type hugged Mew and left...

Mew: Yes brother what happened??

But Tharn didn't hear what mew said...he was still looking at Type who is going inside ..he was still in thought and he was interrupted by Mew's loud voice...

Mew: Brother...what happened?? What are you thinking...

Tharn: Gave confused look to Mew...how come he behaves like this in front of you...I mean how did you tame a wild animal here so easily...

Mew: Wild animal..tame...what are you talking about please tell me in language which I can understand brother...

Tharn: Your boyfriend mew, he is so rude, insensitive, he has a bad mouth, he curses all the time, no decency and extremely annoying...how come he turned into a sweet, less annoying, blushing and talk so cutely with you...just now he was telling nonsense but the moment you called him baby tiger he turned into a cute cat...how...he behaves differently with you...

Mew: I didn't notice that...Brother, he is like this with me all the time and he is not what you think...he is a good person..he always tell truth, he never keeps things in his heart and when he loves someone he makes that person's life heaven...

Tharn: rolled his eyes..whatever I never saw any quality whatever you said right now, Mew...

Mew: Good...I don't want you to look that side of my boyfriend coz I am sure you will also fall in love with him..

Tharn: shut up mew don't talk nonsense...I will fall for this kind of creature...never ever in my life...let it be this is not for what I came here... I need to ask you something mew...

Mew: Yes tell me, brother...

Tharn: When you are coming back home, Mew...

Mew: Never brother...I am not coming back... if you and your parents think that I have shifted here for fun and eventually I will come back..then sorry to disappoint you guys that .. I am damm serious about my relationship and I have even decided to get married to Type when he turns 17...and please don't try to tell me that he is not a good match for me or he is not a good person..coz I won't listen to a single thing against Type...

Tharn: Okay I won't say that Mew..if you want to live with him no one will stop you but can you please go back home and stay with your parents... they miss you mew ..you can get married a bit late when you start handling business when your turn a bit mature like when you are 25-26 and after marriage, you can shift to a different house with type...what's say...

Mew: So basically you wanted to say that our parents will not accept this relationship and neither my marriage and they just want me back..and I am sure this all comes from our mother's mind where she will try every possible thing to break this relationship and after attempting for 7 or 8 years if she failed to do so and I still get married to Type ... I am sure she won't let me bring him home or near our relative and friends and it will always be a secret marriage...right brother...

Tharn: Mew Mom is not fully wrong she doesn't like this boy...and it will be a bit shameful for her to tell everyone that you are with a boy...

Mew: Brother let me advise you something...stat away from your mother she is turning you into a disgusting person...and I am not at all shocked ... If she does that coz she can do anything...

Tharn: Mew...Tharn shouted .. I understand you love this person that does not mean whoever is against this relationship or this boy you will start hating them...I am here to say one thing and that is our parents decided to remove your name from the will if you don't come before your next birthday...and I won't be able to do anything...I don't want them to do such things with my little brother...you have everything Mew you deserve a good life then why..?? please stop all this...

Mew: Brother I have left everything long back so what makes you think that I want all this from my parents...and second...as I know you don't like Type too you always ask me to leave him...you two always fight but I never showed any hatred towards you...so just think why I hate my mother so much that I am ready to lose everything but not ready to be with her...what is in her hatred which let his own son away from her....please ask your mother ...and my answer will be the same...I don't give a fuck what your parents want ... I have my family here brother and if you want to be a part of my small happy family stop your mother feeding shits on your head...

Tharn was confused with what Mew said but he got a call from his client and he has to leave soon...but he thought of asking this from Mew or his mother soon...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.