42. Try Harder

Tharn started preparing pancake...he looked at Type coz Type was still standing there...

Tharn: Type do you want some pancake...

Type: No I just wanna see how you make it...did you even know how to make it...

Tharn: yeah I can make very good pancakes 🥞 and very few people get the chance to eat that...

Type: Yeah I am sure after eating that very few have survived ...

Tharn: Why don't you try and see how it is...

Type: Whatever....don't waste my time I am hungry....I mean I am curious now... Come one make it quick...and I will check whether it's eatable or not...

Tharn: okay but if you want to see how I prepare it you have to sit and watch...don't stand here....

Type: There is no place to sit here and I don't want you to make any excuses later... that you can't make the pancake tasty coz I was sitting between you and your ingredients...

Tharn: smile...I won't complain Type...come here....sit on this slab and watch me...

Type: what?? No, it's too high and I am pregnant I cant jump and sit.... you are so silly....

Tharn: then hold me...

Type: Huh...

Tharn: he pulls type closer and said...Put your hands on my shoulder....

Type put hands-on Tharn's shoulder and tharn put hands-on Type waist... before Type can say anything Tharn lifted Type and make him sit on the slab...

Tharn started making pancake ....Type was looking at the pancake with hungry eyes...he gulped the water in his mouth...

Tharn looked at him he just can't stop himself to adore this cute baby....Tharn made the first pancake and asked type to taste it...

Type looking at pancake-like if pancake can speak, I am sure that innocent soul has called Type definitely a pervert ..his eyes are stick on the pancake and he is drooling ...

Tharn: come closer to Type settle between his open legs, took a piece on his fork, and offer it to Type...

Type ate the first bite and moaned...hmmmmm....wao yummy...

Tharn: really...

Type: No it's yuck I am just eating this so it won't get wasted ..

Tharn: pull the plate if you don't wanna eat then don't eat...no need to show as you are doing a favor on me...

Type: Give me your hand and let me get down... if you have to behave so rudely with me then better you don't talk...taking someone's plate when the person is eating is also rude...

Tharn: I did that coz you said it's yuck...okay I am sorry ...take the plate back and eat I won't say anything....

Type: I don't want...

Tharn: I am sorry na Type...I was just teasing, please...

Type: took the plate...okay I am not taking this plate back coz I wanted to eat...no I am taking it back coz your niece or nephew wanted to eat...huh

Tharn: Yeah your highness I got it...he prepared three-four pancakes and Type ate them too....he was moaning while eating and Tharn felt so proud of himself...

Tharn: looked at Type's tummy...Does baby want more pancakes??

Type: No I am full...I mean baby is full...and the baby said it was good...now help me to get up coz I am still angry with you and don't want to talk to you huh...

Tharn: smiled coz he knows that he did best to lit up Type's mood and he is not angry anymore let me wash my hands...

Type: wait..no don't ...see there is so much chocolate in your hands don't waste it, please...

Tharn: Type, I don't eat sweet things you know that...I made these pancakes only for you I mean for the baby....tried to turn towards the washbasin...but Type holds his arm...and without thinking, he licked Tharn's finger.....

Tharn: Gulped...he was too close to type and he is not comfortable with the thing Type is doing it... it's ticklish and he is feeling butterflies in his stomach and sensation down his stomach...

Type is licking his finger with tongue and put his index finger in the mouth and moaned hmmmm ..Tharn looking at Type with Lustful eyes...he wanted to pull him and kiss those lips, he wants him to moan his name ....while licking Type's eyes met with Tharn and he stops...

Type felt embarrassed...that how he is licking Tharn's fingers....he let Tharn's hand go and started looking down...

Type: Sorry.. His ears are turned red due to embarrassment...

Tharn: extend his other hand and wipe Type's lips as it has still chocolate in them.. it okay did you love doing that...

Type: gulped he looked at Tharn and asked what??

Tharn: what you were doing just now Type did you love doing that...

Type: I am sorry I just love chocolate...

Tharn: If you want I can bring you more but you have to eat the way you were eating just now....Type is still looking at Tharn that how shamelessly he said that...

Type: Brother let me get down...I need to go to my room...

Tharn didn't move an inch he just kept his hands on Type's waist and pull him down...Type get down but there is no space between Type and Tharn ...

Type wanted to go but Tharn has kept hands on the corner of the slab to restrict Type to go...

Type: brother what are you doing.. let me go...

Tharn: No...

Type: what?? Why?? Brother, please let me go...Type's breathing is irregular...ideally Type should shout at Tharn but he don't know why he is looking at Tharn's chest while talking and instead of shouting requesting Tharn to let him go...

Tharn: Tell me first did you like it...

Type: Yes...I like the pancake now let me go...Type is trying to avoid the question...

Tharn: no I am asking about Pancake Type...Tharn took some chocolate from the bowl on his finger and put it on Type's lips. I want to taste it too..

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.