19. Mew's Anger

They stayed in bed hugging each other holding their hands for a long time...Mew took his phone and checked his mails as he is waiting for something...this is the third time he is doing this...

Type: Mew are you waiting for any of your girlfriend or boyfriend's texts...

Mew: No baby my only boyfriend or girlfriend or the husband is just beside me...I am waiting for our marriage certificate..They said due to online facilities everything can be done faster than before...so I am waiting when they will send it...

Type: why you are excited about that honey we are married na they will give it in a day or two...

Mew: Yes!!! He shouted...he looked at the notification which he received just now and he showed the certificate to Type Type...Type keeps staring at the certificate and his eyes filled with water...

Type: Why baby??

Mew: Why not baby...

Type: when you said you will use my last name I was shocked but I understand why you don't want to use your family's name but this....

I mean I know girls use their husband's name as their middle name...and here I am not a girl but I am the one who should use your name as my middle name.. As Type Mew Audrey but.... Type read what's written on the card and that was...

This certifies ...bla bla bla.....that Mew Type Audrey weds to Type Mew Audrey and they are officially husbands...how come we both can use each other's names as their middle name baby...

Mew: Why are you a girl who wanted to use husband name as a middle name ...in this relationship we both are Guy Type and we both are equal...no one is great ..and who said that you are a wife and I am husband...coz you are bottom so you are wife...I don't like this bottom word to baby... this word shows that other is less or weak in comparison to the person who is on top....

I am even ready if you want to do me coz I don't see any top or bottom I just see the love between us...I am not the man coz I put my thing inside you no... it's all our choice...we both have different choices...and we loved the way we are that's why we are together....right...

When you are a couple... you are married whether the marriage between men or men and women both the party should be considered as equal...

Type: Kissed Mew...what I have done to get such an understanding boyfriend...

Mew: I am your husband...

Type: yes hubby...now can we sleep I am tired...

Mew: Yes honey Sure... let's sleep so that we can get early to have sex...

Type: Mew..he slapped his hand...horny beast....

Mew: I am joking baby ...we have to go for a city ride tomorrow....

Type: wao really baby...you are so cute...and I love you so much, Mew Type Audrey...

Mew: Better....

They slept but within half an hour Mew's phone started ringing continuously...

Type: Baby please pick your phone...aahhh who is the fucker calling you this late...

Mew: he took his phone and saw his dad's number...

He wears his shorts and went to the balcony to talk...after an hour he returned...

Type: what happened who was that...and what you were talking about...

Mew: It was dad...he was shouting at me...

Type: coz you got married to me...

Mew: No coz I took your name and left theirs...someone from the church staff recognized me as Tharn' brother and he leaked this info to media and now media is targeting my family for me being gay and discarding their name...the company's share has dipped drastically in few hours...

Type: Shit...baby we should go back...your family needs you...

Mew: I was thinking for the same...mew looked at Type...and understood what is going on in his mind...No I am not regretting marrying you or taking your name...you know I don't belong to that society where my family lives...they have already disowned me long back I just did it officially ...so relax....

Type: I am sorry baby...

Mew: No need to be...I am the one who should say sorry coz I ruined my husband's mood on the first wedding night...

Type: No it's okay honey...let's book the tickets...

Mew and Type booked the ticket and the next morning left for Thailand....

Tharn's driver comes to receive both in the airport...

Type: Mew you go to your home, I will take a taxi from here...

Mew: Hold Type's hand...you are my husband and if I am going that means you are going too...You want me to go or should I take a taxi from here and go home too...the choice is yours...

Type: Okay baby let' okay baby but please don't fight with your parents their coz of me...they are already very disturbed if they say something please don't mind..

At home...

When Mew's mom sees Mew she runs towards Mew but she stopped in the middle when she sees Type behind Mew....

Mom: How dare you to enter this house...and mew don't you have any shame to bring him here...

Type: Mrs.Gold I am sorry...I don't want to come but...Mew's mom steps ahead and raises his hand to slap Type but...

Mew: Stand in front of Type and looked at his Mother. if you even think of touching him I swear mother I will forget that you gave birth to me...

Tharn: Mew...mind your language she is your mother...how could you talk to her like this for this boy...who you met a few years back...he is more than your family to you now...

Mew: That boy is my husband's brother...and yes I am ready to forget everyone for him...coz he worth it...

Tharn stepped back with Mew's anger...he never saw Mew in such anger before...

Mew: turned to his mother...Mother if you want to see me then you have to see me with my husband and please never ever disrespect my husband...coz now I have just left this family's name but if you won't stop then I even don't hesitate to leave you all forever...

Come on Type let's go coz I still feel disgusted among these double face people....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.