66. Let Me Eat you

Tharn looked at Type he never saw him so naked before but still, he manages to ask..what are you doing Type...Tharn knew Type's intention but he still asked coz he wanted to listen from Type's mouth...

Type: I am just trying to seduce my husband I want him to make love to me...I wanted to say that I am still scared but I trust you Tharn that you won't hurt me...Tharn can you make love to me...

Tharn: Type you are not saying this out of any guilt or under any pressure na coz if I lose my control I won't be able to hold myself...and I don't want my first time out of any other feeling than love...

Type: look at me and tell me if find any other feeling than love in my eyes for you...Tharn I am a shy person but still, I am standing here like this just to prove to you that how much I want you...

Tharn lost his last strand of control after listening to what Type said ...he knows it's hard for Type to express himself but still, he did, and that is enough for him...Tharn moves towards Type he grabs him through the waist pull him closer to his body, puts his hands on his cheek, and said how can I resist this bold and innocent plea of my wife...

Tharn: I promise baby you won't forget this day ever..I will make this day really special for you....Tharn attached his lips to Type and they started kissing each other ...Tharn is sucking Type's lower lips and trying to seek permission to enter his tongue but Type is not allowing him to do that...

Tharn understood that Type is in a mood to tease him...Tharn smirk and started moving his hands to Type's body...Type grab Tharn's shoulder and closed his eyes he let his husband touch every corner of his body...

Tharn push Type to the back wall and pinned his hands above his head...then he broke the kiss to attack his nipples...but before that he whispers something in Type's ear which lead the younger to moan ..

Tharn: Move his lips near Type's ear and said, Baby, these cherry has tortured me a lot and today I will torture them till I get satisfied... without breaking the eye contact with Type and without leaving Type's hands Tharn move towards Type's nipples and lick them one by one...

Type bit his lips that how shamelessly Tharn is doing this and how much he is enjoying every bit of this...

Tharn suck Type's nipples and Type starred moaning...

Type: Ahh Tharn...aahh...you are biting it...Tharn slow aaahhh my nipples fuck Tharn ....Type is calling Tharn's name and this is making Tharn more excited.. he is sucking it hard .. Tharn licked, sucked, and bit his nipples till it turned red and hard....

Tharn moves again towards Type's lips coz no matter how much he devours it he can get satisfied with his husband's lips...it keeps on tempting him to taste more...Tharn and Type kissed each other more passionately... while kissing Tharn move his one hand towards Type Ass and he squeezed it hard and as he expected Type open his mouth to moan and Tharn gets the opportunity to enter his tongue inside Type's mouth...now his tongue is tasting every bit of Type's mouth...and his hand is giving equal attention to his husband's Ass...

Type started struggling to release his hands coz this kiss is making his body hot and he wanted to touch his husband too...

Tharn release Type's hand and concentrated fully on Type's lips...Type move his hands on Tharn's dress...and starred searching something...he is moving his hands here and there...

Tharn: broke the kiss what??

Type: Remove this...please...

Tharn: Smirk you want to see me naked ..dying to touch your husband huh ....