45.No

Type: Brother!! Type tried to stop Tharn but Tharn gets on his knees...and Type's eye widened when Tharn pulls Type's T-shirt...he opens his mouth to speak but Tharn puts his T-shirt in his mouth and asked him to hold it between his teeth...he gave look to Tharn which Tharn didn't even care....

Tharn: caresses his tummy...how are you, baby...Hello, I am your papa's big brother...you can call me dadda okay baby...now tell me is Mumma troubling you too much...do you want dadda to scold your Mumma...

Type is looking at Tharn in anger for calling him Mumma as well as doing all this without his permission....but he can't coz he don't want to announce his presence to the maid standing outside...

Tharn: put his lips on Type's stomach started kissing his tummy...Dadda love you, baby...

Type wanted to stop tharn he grabs his head but Tharn is not ready to let go...Type felt butterflies in his stomach...as Tharn is licking Type's belly button...

Something is started growing inside Type's pants..this pregnancy has made him horny all the time but how can this react so fast with brother touch... Type is worried about what Tharn is doing and what if he noticed Type's hard dick ..he pulls down the shirt making Tharn leave his belly button...

Tharn: I was loving this baby...why are you interrupting...

Type pushes Tharn back and said in a low tone this is not the way to show love to your niece or nephew this is my belly and what you were doing was not right....

Tharn was about to say something when he heard a knock ...

Marrie: I brought your food...can I come in...

Tharn can say something before that Type entered in the washroom to hide...

Tharn opens the door and lets Marrie come in ... Marrie why don't you clean my room and then serve my food till I take bath...

Marrie: Yes sure sir...

Tharn enter the washroom and looked at the type...he put toothpaste on his brush and started brushing...Type was standing confused ...after Tharn finished his brushing he moves towards the showerhead but type stopped him he come closer to Tharn....

Type: started lip sync...what are you doing ?? Are you mad or what...are you really gonna take bath now...you are shameless...

Tharn: gave a devilish smile to Type....Type you are the one who came into my room through the window, you are the one who wants to hide, you are the one gets into my bathroom and I am shameless wao.... I am just letting you hid here but that really not mean I won't take bath...Type I am dirty...and after fever, you should take a good bath it will make you fresh...so I am taking bath do you wanna join too...

Type: No, he showed his angry face to Tharn and Tharn just smiled....

Tharn moves towards the showerhead... He pretends to pull down his shorts and Type immediately closed his eyes..Tharn laughed silently, didn't remove the shorts he took a quick bath and then wrap a towel on his waist...he removed his shorts and move towards Type...

Open your eyes I am done...Type saw his wet body and looked another side to avoid looking at the bare body of his husband's brother....

Tharn: put his hands on both sides of type's head and said Type you didn't answer me earlier am I just someone to you, just any random person...

Type: Brother...can you ask Marrie to go so that we can go out..instead of answering Type chose to change the topic...

Tharn move closer to Type's ear and started blowing on his earlobe Type tried to stop but Tharn didn't move an inch...tharn touched his lips to Type's earlobe and Type's body shiver with this....Type didn't want to but he put his hands on tharn's back and dig his nails on his back...

Tharn: Type...he licked his earlobe....Type tells me...he is calling Type in his hoarse voice and making it difficult for Type to survive.... Type is biting his lips he spread his leg coz something has grown too big and getting wet ....

Type: Brother...let me go...

Tharn: how you will go Type marrie is outside... what she will think about you...what you were doing in the washroom, how you will explain to her why I am wet and why I am still in the towel...she will think that we took a bath together...maybe she can think that we did something inside..

Type was getting nervous with all this...he is worried that if he goes out maybe they won't dare to ask him anything but they will talk behind his back what if they say all this to someone...

Tharn is breathing heavily near Type's ear he called out his name....Type...tharn move towards Type's neck and started kissing him...ummm Type...he is murmuring Type's name with every kiss...

Type is biting his lips and trying hard not to moan ...his mind is asking to push tharn and leave the bathroom without thinking what anyone will think but every inch of his body wanted to pull tharn and ask him to do it... He didn't have sex for a long time and this pregnancy is not helping him... Even it's really hard to resist Tharn when Tharn is being so caring and extremely hot....

Tharn: put hands on Type's cheek and look him in the eye...both stared at each other for some time and then Tharn move his head to kiss type but Type put his hands in between their lips...

Type: No....He is breathing unevenly...

Tharn: put the head on Type's shoulder and murmured in his ears ...why??

Type: please don't it's not right....let me go, brother....

Tharn: Didn't listen to Type's plea and sucked his neck again...Tharn bend Type's neck to get more access to his neck...Tharn don't want to stop coz Type's body is responding with every touch of Tharn...he can feel Type's hard dick ...and Tharn can't think straight when type is so close...he controlled himself last night but now it's hard....

Type: Brot...Bro...Brother...I am sorry now stop...your pancakes were yummy??

Tharn: What?? He broke the hug and looked at Type and said it quite loud..

Marrie: what sir?? Do you want anything??

Tharn: No, can you please leave the room and go out I forgot my clothes...please close the door too...

Marrie: Yea sir sure .. She left the room...

Tharn: Bring Type out...You think what just happened between us is coz of that stupid pancake really Type...

Type: I need to go...he went near the door to look outside if he can escape he will..
But tharn put his hands on the door....

Tharn: Not so soon Type...Today you will not leave this room before answering my questions....

Type gulped...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.