67.Good morning

Type open his eyes and find himself sleeping on Tharn's body..Tharn is holding Type as he is going to run somewhere...Type smiled...he remembered what they did last night... Type move from Tharn's body and make space between them...he is feeling shy that how he was moaning Tharn's name and how big Tharn was..

But a hand comes and pulls him closer to his chest... Type felt Tharn's breath near his ear...

Tharn: Good morning Love...

Type: Good morning... it's still 5 am we can sleep more...

Tharn: Hmm why did you move away from my body...

Type: I was sleeping on your chest I thought you won't be comfortable... I have a habit of sleeping like this sorry...

Tharn: And I want you to always sleep like this..on my chest close to my heart...I love you Type...thank you for trusting me...

Type: Turned..he looked at Tharn...Thank you for your patience and not leaving me for my stupidity....

Tharn: how was it..?? Are you still sore??

Type: Tharn please don't speak whatever comes to your mind...Type is hiding himself in Tharn's chest...

Tharn are you, shy baby??

Type: Tharnnn ...

Tharn: I want to know please tell me did you love what we did last night??

Type: No...now sleep...Type tried to avoid the question...

Tharn: hmm you didn't love it still asked for two additional round what will you do when you love it..

Type: hid his face in his pillow...shia....

Tharn: kissed Type on his nape...

Type: mmm...Tharn...

Tharn: Baby tell me, please is it paining??.... Tharn is slowly getting on top of Type....

Type: remove his face from pillow to moan but he didn't answer...He can feel Tharn's touch on his bare body...

Tharn: Okay then I have to see by myself...Tharn pulls Type ass up and now Type is laying on his knees...

Type: wanted to say something but he is too shy to say anything so he let Tharn do whatever he was doing... Type don't know why he is not able to resist Tharn's touch ......Tharn looked at Type's hole but it's still dark so it's not clearly visible..

Tharn move his tongue near Type's hole and licked it...it gives the shiver to Type, he moans...Tharnnn ....Tharn loved that voice and he wanted to listen more of that he again move his face near Type's ass and started sucking his ass ...

Type: ahhh Tharnnnn ...Tharn...no...please...aaahhh...aaahh..fuccuckkkk...aaahhh...

Tharn wants to eat Type's ass...he felt like he can't stop himself...he is thrusting inside with his tongue...and earning more louder moans from Type...

Type: Aaahhh....Type is biting his lips harshly...he moves his hand towards the small table beside the bed...he needed some support...he grabs the table and leaned his head backward to moan loud...

Type has spread his legs wide for his husband sitting in dog style holding a table and moaning like slut...his round and perfectly shaped ass is looking extremely sexy...

Tharn bring his finger to Type's mouth and commanded him to suck it...Type obeyed his husband like a 5-year-old kid...now Type is sucking Tharn's finger like he is sucking a lollipop...when Tharn's finger is lubricated enough...