32. I LOVE YOU

Tharn and Type looking in each other's eyes...Type is moving his eyes here there...tharn was just staring at him continuously as they are the only ones in the lift...Tharn never saw Type so close or even when he gets the chance to see him closely he never cares...he always think about Type as a brat but today he finds him the most innocent person....his eyes are looking like a baby who caught doing illegal things..and his lips ... it's so pinkish....Type is biting his lips in nervousness...

Tharn was looking at every detail of Type's face shamelessly when someone taps him..sir you want to go out or you will go down again..

Tharn looked back everyone is out and the liftman is staring at both of them...Type find some space and sneak out immediately...Tharn followed him...

Type went to a shop to avoid Tharn...he took few dresses and started trying the dresses ...he chooses a few till Tharn is waiting patiently outside the waiting room sitting on the couch...

Tharn: what the hell I was doing am I mad ...I made Type so uncomfortable what he is thinking about me...shit

Type: inside the trial room why Brother was staring at me like this...it was so awkward...am I looking ugly or weird... fuck it was so uncomfortable... now how I will face him it's all become so awkward....

Type started trying things and as he came with Tharn so he showed all the dresses to him...

Out of 10 dresses, Tharn approved only four, and Type finally took the 6 dresses and put the four dresses in the rejected box...

Tharn: why did you ask me if you don't want to take those...

Type: Brother your choice is horrible so when you selected those I get sure that I don't have to take at least those...

Tharn: rolled his eyes... you are still a brat Huh...

Type: As if your opinion matters to me...

Tharn took dresses and billed them...now the awkwardness between them is less coz of this Tom and Jerry small fight...

Tharn: Type I am really hungry can we go and eat... What you wanna eat??... Tharn and Type ignored whatever happened in the lift as it has never happened...

Type: okay brother let's go to ear fried chicken...type mouth is again watery...

Tharn: smiled okay sure let's go..they went to the near fried chicken restaurant and tharn started giving orders...

Type: Brother that bucket..and that dips and take that rice bowl too...oh don't forget to take chicken popcorn, please....

Tharn ordered everything whatever Type asked...tharn said...Type you don't look like such a heavy eater don't you think you have ordered too much..it all will be a waste...

Type: No brother it won't if I am unable to eat all this I will take it home when I will have a night craving I will eat it...

Tharn: That means you feel hungry at night ..whatever I read was right...why didn't you ever tell me type...

Type: Brother you come always late when I will tell you all this and you know I don't like eating home deliveries I love eating outside... I generally don't eat such things this is mew who used to eat so much junk foods and this baby inherited his bad habits...don't be mad I just don't want to trouble you...

Tharn: yes I used to say all day not to eat those things but he never listened to me...but type please let me know whenever you crave for anything ...even if you want then you can ask the same thing to our helper too she is too good at cooking...she knows very different kinds of cuisine...

Type: really but I don't like her food yuck...

Tharn: Type coz she gave you healthy food and healthy food can't be that tasty...

Tharn and Type talked and Tharn saw Type actually ate everything...he was shocked but he felt good too...finally he ate what he wanted to ... I have to make so much excuse to take him here...

Tharn took all the bags they took an ice cream tub coz they both can't eat anything now...so they parceled it ...

Type enter in the car and he falls asleep ...he was tired coz of pregnancy and too much eating...

Tharn: call Type to wake him up when they reach home...Type..Type we are home..ahh this boy...

Tharn gets down from the car and he goes to the passenger seat he tried again but Type is a heavy sleeper.. So he unbuckles Type's seat belt and carries him in his arm...he looks like a baby when he sleeps....Tharn smile and took Type with him inside...he asks one of the helpers to bring all the shopping bags and put ice cream in the fridge..when Tharn almost reach Type's room and is about to put Type on the bed Type open his eyes...he looked at Tharn and said I love you...and he again closed his eyes...Tharn was shocked by what he heard..

But he is not that dumb to understand that Type is still in sleep and he thought of him as mew...

He put him on the bed and tried to remove his hand under Type's neck but Type put his hands on tharn's neck and pull him closer...he Kisses on Tharn's cheek and said again I love you...

Tharn: Get surprised...he forcefully removes Type's hand and runs outside...shit...Tharn relax he said this to Mew..not you...Tharn went to his room...

He changed his clothes and wear shorts...just a T-shirt he lay on his bed and closed his eyes ...he felt the touch of Type's lips on his cheek is still so fresh..he tried to avoid but he remembers Type's half sleepy eyes and he said ..I love you....

Shit...Tharn opens his eyes and sits on the bed...what am I thinking... it been a long time I didn't have sex I think I need someone...I am too busy thinking about Type I need to think about myself too...

This is all happening coz of not having sex for long...he exhales...and curses himself...I LOVE YOU...

This is going on till Tharn falls asleep...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.