63.Take me with You

Type open his eyes and find himself on the bed...he saw Mew is smiling..a big smile form in Type's face too...Mew is playing with the baby in the crib...

In this blissful moment also Type looked for Tharn but he couldn't find him in the room...he felt strange but then he looked at Mew happily again...

Mew: Babes what you have decided for our baby's name...

Type: Mew first let me see your son...I didn't get time to see him...

Mew: Took the baby in his arm and showed it to Type...

Type: aww My baby...Type didn't realise when he started crying...Mew, he is so tiny...so fragile, so adorable...my baby...no our baby...We have decided to give this baby's name as yours...he will be called as Mew Jr...

Mew: wao..I am sure this is Brother's idea...he still loves me a lot...look at this handsome boy..I did a great job na..

Type: Yes it is his idea...and What do you mean by you did a great job you have just donated your sperm else everything is done by me..

Mew: oui...what?? Babes that is the only reason why this baby is so handsome coz of my sperm...if you would have married to techno imagine your kids...

Type: Mew..Asshole...Type started playing with the baby in his arms...and Mew standing behind Type hugging him and baby...Type is looking at every detail of a baby....and his smile is a bit leaving his face...

Mew: Okay babes.. Time up... let's go..

Type: where babes...

Mew: You told me na you wanted to come with me after delivering the baby...or did you change your thought ...coz it's time for me to go...

Type: Yes baby I wanna come with you...this time I won't let you go...but...wait let me give this baby to Tharn ...I can't leave him here alone...he turned and saw Tharn is sleeping in the bed ..How come Tharn is here and I didn't notice earlier...

Type put the baby near Tharn ...Type put the baby near to Tharn's chest and put all the pillows sides so that baby doesn't fall...he tried to wake Tharn but he didn't wake up...

Mew grab Type's hand and said let's go, baby...And Type started following him...

Mew: we will now live happily ever after ..we will love each other...you are happy na baby....

Type: Yes I am happy Mew...I am really happy...but while going Type turned once to look at the baby and Tharn...his eyes filled with tears...but he didn't say anything...

Mew: say your final goodbye to them, baby...

Type: Gave a flying kiss to his son and Tharn...he looked at Mew and said let's go...his heart is hurting but he didn't say this to Mew...

Mew: Type you sure na you are not leaving anyone behind...you are going with your everything...

Type: Yes Mew you are my Everything I love you the most...

Mew: I know baby but are you sure you still wanna go...look at me Type it's not necessary for you to come with me to prove your love to me...Love is not a thing which you can measure or it is not X of maths which you need to prove...

Type I know you love me and my place in your heart will always be there even if you give some space to my brother or to my son...there will always be enough space for me in your heart honey...

Type looked at Mew and cried I don't want to go, Mew ...now I can't leave my son here...he is too small...and Tharn he loves me a lot he can't live without me and I don't want to hurt him ...I know how it feels when someone you love leaves you ....I don't want to do this with Tharn...I am sorry I am a very bad husband I am sorry that I am so selfish...I am sorry that I failed as your lover...I am sorry that I have a place for them in my heart too...but I can't go with you...I want to live I want to be with them...I want to see my son growing...Type cried more...

Mew: I never planned to take you with me sweety just wanted to make you realise that you are not ready for this...to realise you that you are still needed here and your family is right there...

But you have to promise me Type that you will miss my happy moments and not the sad moments..not when I left this world...coz I don't like to see you cry...if you want me to happy in another world you have to be happy here...

Type: Hugged Mew...Yes, Mew but do you have to leave... can't you be with me...

Mew: Type let your past go and grab the arms of your future...see your future is there...with them...and you have to choose honey you can have only one either them or me...

Type tried to say something but Mew stopped him...and I won't let you choose me, baby...I am not taking you with me ..coz I know what you actually want...I know you better than yourself....

Type: Hugged Mew and they stay like this for some more time...and then Mew broke the hug ...Mew Kissed Type as he is taking his soul out of him...they kissed till Type tap Mew to let him breathe...and when he opened his eyes Mew is gone...he looked here and there and saw Tharn is looking at him with concern...

Tharn: Thank God type you opened your eyes I got worried...I was about to call the doctors here...you were unconscious for 3 hours...

Type: Was I dreaming but it felt like real...Type looked at his son laying beside him...How can it be a dream coz before being unconscious I just had a glance at the baby and in the dream, I looked his all the small details....and now I can see every detail as same as my dream...

It was a dream or reality...??

Tharn: Type you okay you were crying in your sleep...

Type: Yes I am okay now Tharn...I am completely fine to see both of you...

Tharn: look at our son...he looks like Mew...Mew has done a great job...

Type rolled his eyes Ahh these brothers are complete assholes...

Tharn: Did you say, something baby...

Type: Nothing, I love you all Three...

Tharn: We love you too sweety...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.