59.Married

The next day after Type asked Tharn to get married Type went to the doctor's clinic and don't know why Tharn didn't go with Type...Tharn never does this but this time Tharn said he has some important meeting to attend so he can't accompany him...

Today It took more than usual time in the hospital...Type thought may be due to Tharn the hospital staff used to give him preference but today Tharn is not with him so he is not getting any VIP treatment from hospital staff...

After his checkup Type returned home he went towards his room...and when he opens the door... flowers and balloons fall on his head he saw the room is well decorated ...there are so many flowers, chocolates, balloons are on the floor near a big teddy bear Type smiled seeing teddy it is bigger than type ...hello teddy and hugged him...but when he hugged the teddy he saw Tharn sitting on his left knee with a box in his hand...

Type was shocked as hell he moved the teddy aside and asked what is this...

Tharn: I know you proposed to me for this marriage but I always wanted to ask you this formally... Type will you marry me..Type smiled and said Yes.. He took the ring from Tharn as this ring is meant to wear on the day of the wedding...

Tharn gets up and hugged Type...Thank you, baby...I was still nervous that you will reject me .. type chuckled...Tharn broke the hug and said Type I have asked the designer to come and show you some suiting fabric and according to your preference make Suits for a wedding in a day ... I am sorry I can't be with you I have few things to finish so please take proper rest till I am back...

Tharn left and Type looked at his ring and hugged the teddy ...why he is so good it's hard not to fall for him but marriage isn't this is a big thing...how am I make my heart understand to accept all these changes...

Tharn is busy in arranging things... they have just called few people at their wedding...only people who genuinely care for them...

Whereas Type always waits for mew to come so that he can talk to him to release his stress....he just talks to him nonstop about anything and everything...mew knew this talk is nothing but to hide his fear of losing mew...Type is scared coz he knew very soon he won't be able to see him...

Type is scared of this marriage too...Mew was right if Mew didn't ask Type to get married maybe Type won't approve of this marriage ever.....

The day comes when Tharn and Type have decided to get married...Type gets ready and mew came to support Type, to accompany him, to give his love to his brother, to leave his all rights on his husband, and to give him another chance to be happy...Mew knew Type is nervous as well as scared...at times when Type has to go on stage Mew brings Type with him....Type asked no one to accompany him coz he just wants mew by his side...

(Maybe it's Type's love due to which Mew is still here in this world and that's why Type can touch mew most of the time whereas Tharn or any other can't even see him.. it not that mew doesn't love Tharn but maybe Type is the last person in mew's mind at the time of his death...coz he was worried for Type so he can show himself to him only)..

usually, this ritual is done by the father the guardian..(to take bride or husband towards his partner) but for Type Mew was his everything...and Mew also wanted to be with Type coz he is afraid that Type will run away if he gives him chance..

When it's time for Type to move to the red carpet and reach his would-be husband Type is not ready to leave Mew's hand...

Type: No, please...

Mew: Baby please move...and leave my hand...

Type: No..I don't want to get married please let me stay with you...I want my husband back....Type looked at Mew...baby please don't leave me...don't give me to anyone...baby, please...let me be selfish for this time I don't want you to leave this world stay with me forever..Type grab mew's hand tightly ... I can't accept anyone as my husband...you are my husband I am yours...please mew..