21.Bye Brother

After some time Tharn entered Mew...Mew but before he can reach towards Mew's body he received a tight slap from Type...

Type: you are the reason I lost him...he grabs Tharn's collar and said you told him he is dead for you and see there he is actually dead...my mew is dead...happy now...he will never come to your house..he will never argue...why you said something like that how can you say such cruel and harsh thing to him...he was crying for you why you said that ..how I will live without him...

He is your brother but for me, he was my whole world..Type started beating Tharn...bring my Mew brother...please bring my mew...I will never disrespect you brother please bring him back...I can't live without him...please.

Mew told me you can do anything, you are his superhero then please do me this favor get him back...I am ready to do anything...someone please give me my baby...

Tharn: T..T..Type I never meant that...Type lost his balance and fall on the sofa behind and he was crying and calling Mew...

Tharn goes near Mew ..and called him Mew...see your brother is here ..see mew I am not angry at you...I will never get angry ...please forgive me bro please don't give such a harsh punishment for my mistake please Mew don't leave us...

Mew's parents entered crying, Mew...I am sorry son please open your eyes mew...Both held mew's body and cried...

For hours everyone cried Type was sitting lifelessly there...when hospital staff came and asked before completing all the formalities and death certificate we need to put the body in the morgue...

Type get up from his place No...I won't let my mew go anywhere...No Mew...

A nurse holds Type and put Mew in a stretcher and left...

Type: Mew...please don't take him...please...Mew....he was screaming and crying when Mew's mother slapped him...you took my son from me...you are the reason why he left us...I lost my son coz of you ... I will kill you bastard...

Tharn holds his mother's mom, please don't do this, please....

Mother: I won't let him see my son Tharn... I will never let him see his rest...you will not come near my son's cabinet ever...

Type: Didn't reply...he left the room and cried in the corner where Mew's friends came to support Type...

At the time of recovering body, the hospital refused to give the body to any family member except his husband...and when Mew's dad confronted he was informed that according to Mew's medical card and nominee information only his husband can take his body...and according to his name he is Mew Type Audrey, not Gold so any Gold can't recover this body...mew mom shouted when one of the staff threaten them to call cops...

Champ took papers and asked Type to sign...Type was sitting quietly in the hospital chair and looking at nothing his tears have dried but his eyes are still telling his pain...he didn't even know at what he signed ...

Type now stopped crying and he is looking more Dead than Mew ..everyone tried to make him cry but he didn't cry...

Tharn's parents just cried that their son has not given them the right to take his body...but Tharn made them understand that this is not time for all this mew will be sad if he sees all this and the parents cried more and more and agreed to go with Type to prepare the funeral...

Tharn, Their parents, Type, and Mew's friends prepared a funeral for Mew...everyone said Goodbye to Mew and when it comes to Type he went near Mew he looked at him and shouted...

Type: You are a cheater, you are a cheater Mew ...when I asked you to let's grow older together you said yes...you promised me but you left me so soon... I will never forgive you mew ...never...I am angry at you...see I am sulking baby please come and say sorry...I will forgive you mew, please ...Type started crying holding Mew please come back...else take me with you if you can't come don't leave me here all alone again mew ....

Champ tells him na please...champ hold Type ...shhh Type, please don't say like this...after all the ritual...Everyone left except Type who was sitting in front of Mew's grave and crying...

Type: why??? why Mew...Am I that bad...I don't deserve anyone...am I born to rest alone...how will I live...No, baby I am scared I can't live without you Mew I am so alone..Type sat for hours there...champ and Techno stayed there ...and they bring Type back to his and Mew home...

Techno and champ wanted to stay with Type but Type didn't let anyone stay and said he will be fine ...ask them to go...

There Tharn also somehow settle his parents and he called champ for Type...Tharn immediately left to meet Type...Tharn doesn't know but he felt something is wrong when champ said Type insisted them to go and let him alone in the home...

Tharn reached their home.. he has the passcode so he directly entered... he saw Type sitting in the middle of the cafe's floor...crying ...the room was too dark but Tharn can recognize Type...

Tharn: Type...

Type: Look at him...Mew...oh Mew..I told you I will come to you ..Mew now no one will ever separate us...

Tharn: Type I am...oh shit...when Type stands to hold his mew.... Tharn noticed blood in Type's hand and he saw a piece of glass in his hand...shit what you did Type...

Type: Mew ..I will never let you go now...baby...I told you na I love you more than anything....hello hubby...Type is losing his consciousness and he is hallucinating....Baby...I got you..Mew...I will never let you win ....

Tharn took Type in his arm and run towards the car he put Type in the passenger seat ..in the entire way to the hospital Type is calling Mew's name ...

Tharn: Don't die Type shit....why you did that...they reached hospital and tharn took him in his arm and run inside..

Type: I am coming to you, honey...Brother sees Mew come to take me...Tharn felt the goosebumps coz where Type was pointing the area was empty ....

Byeee brother....

Author's Note

Ahh, my eyes its swollen due to crying I can't write more please show some mercy on your author...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.