Author's Explanation

I read lots of comments and decided to explain few things here I am not biased with anyone in the story neither I am neglecting any character...

I don't know about the real life cycle but for this story my explanations are...

Every person has a life cycle and when they complete it and die they took a new birth....

Tharn

Tharn will complete his life cycle coz Tharn has got everything in life he will live his life long with his husband, his love and with his children and after an age when he will be aged enough he will die naturally ...so when he will die he won't have any unfinished business or no unfulfilled wishes so he will die naturally and take another birth naturally...

Type

Same with type he gets every happiness, he gets a chance to love again..he lives his life happily with Tharn and his kids and when times come he will die naturally too...but in somewhere in his heart there is a pain of losing his first husband ..there is a feeling of love for his first husband...no one can forget his first love no matter how bad he falls in love with a second person or how much the second person loves him...and in this case, They didn't get separated coz of fight or coz Mew was a bad guy or they divorced..... Mew and Type had no issue in their life but Mew died ...so love for Mew in Type heart is still so much ...

So when Type will die he will not reborn immediately... He will wander till he met Mew...Till their soul feels reunite...

Mew

Whereas in all this Mew was the one who died, unfortunately..he has so much love for his husband that he couldn't leave this world.. like a ghost too he sacrificed so that Type can live happily and mew will wait for so many years so at least for a moment also he can be with Type ...and it's fair enough his soul will wait for so long for his love...ideally Mew has first right on Type..he is his husband...he is the one who never be with Type in the time of his pregnancy...I mean not as human...he missed his so many moments with Type..he didn't live fully with Type ...he is the one who is the first lover of Type...

And after Type's death when they will meet Mew and Type ....then for some moment they will be together and connected and then they both will be reborn coz their unfulfilled wishes will be complete ....

It's not necessary that Mew and Type will born same time or with each other ...maybe in the next life Mew will find his gulf or Type and Tharn will be together or Mew, Type, and Tharn will never meet each other and they have their own wife's or other kinds of life....we don't know...but their cycle will be complete for last life so now they can be with anyone....so don't think about next life coz that is not my book is about...

My book is about the love how two people mew and Type loved each other and after the death of Type's newly married husband how Type felt ...how he saw his life....and how Mew's brother help his brother's husband who later becomes his husband ...and how patiently Tharn loved Type and compromised so much...

How beautifully Type accepted Tharn's love through his heart with someone else...his love for Mew never died but after adjusting and moving his life with Tharn how he gave all his attention and love to Tharn...how just to give Tharn his happiness Type was ready to do anything...coz he know Tharn loves babies...

Mew also sacrificed slot he will see Type happy with his brother...he will be waiting so long for type...he is the one who asked type to marry Tharn, he is the one who always makes Type feel that he should move on and live his life...

Mew knew that if type will come with him his life cycle will complete but he didn't ask Type to come with him...even when Type was also ready to go with mew after giving birth to his first son mew denied... mew didn't take him ..he made him understand that his life is here with Tharn and his son...

So please don't feel bad when Type will die and meet and spend some time with Mew coz Mew also deserve this...no one can say in this story who loved whom the most...coz if you think deeply Mew has to wait at least 50 more years for Type ...he can only see him...he can never reveal he is here...

If you think of Type though loving his first husband like crazy where he is ready to die...he let Tharn come in his life ..think how much he tried from his side to move on...to show his love for Tharn...to make his husband Tharn happy...

Tharn also compromised a lot of things but he always stands beside Type..he supported him...he supported his love with Mew...he also feel bad when type cries for Mew but he always makes type feel that he is there for him...but Tharn can't be happy only with his efforts, type who has so many issues he overcomes with the issues and gave chance to tharn ...when Mew told him to come with him ..he turned to see Tharn and though his soul wanted to leave this world but when Mew asked him to stay he stay coz of Tharn and his son...

So yes all of the three have done enough..so all three deserve a better ending I fairy gave chance Tharn to be happy with Type and now it's Mew's turn...

Author's Note

Hi, I will not be writing for this week and then I will start two books alternatively... Don't miss me much ...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑴𝒚 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑯𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 2 (Completed)(Mpreg) 🎉