79.Happiness

Tharn: Nina I am going to a meeting, please make sure I don't get disturbed by anyone...Take my mobile and pick my calls only if it's from Type...tell him I am in a meeting and I will call him the moment meeting is over....

Nina: Okay sir, I have transferred all your calls to my desk so no worry...best of luck sir I know this is a very big project...and this meeting is really important for us...

Tharn: Thanks, Nina...

After half an hour...

Type: Hey Nina where is Tharn...??

Nina: Type sir, what are you doing here?? I mean I am sorry but Tharn sir is in a meeting and I am afraid that he can come out from that meeting soon..he asked me to take care of all the emergencies....so tell me is there something urgent in which I can help you...

Type: can you make me pregnant??

Nina: what?? no sir...what are you saying...

Type: Right for that I need your Tharn sir now go and tell him that I am waiting for him...

Nina: sir I can't do this..?? He will be angry if I even try to disturb him...its a big deal we can't take chances....why don't you take a rest at home and I will send sir the moment he finishes his meeting...

Type: Okay I am going but remember this, you will be responsible if my child's face will match with Tharn's driver instead of Tharn...

Nina: almost choke after Type's statement...sir please you wait here I will try to call sir...

Type: sure...

Nina runs towards the board room and she knocked...she received a deathly glare from Tharn but he excused himself when Nina mentioned a family emergency...

Tharn: Nina, what happened?? Are you out of your mind I was in a meeting I told you not to disturb me but instead of following my orders, you disturbed me...now tell me what is it before I fire you...

Nina: sir, Type sir is here he wanted to meet you urgently...

Tharn: what ?? type is here why?? Didn't you tell him that I am in a meeting Tharn started going through his cabin to see type...he was worried about Type what happened why he is here suddenly??

Nina: Sir, I told him but he said...

Tharn: what he said, Nina...Tharn questioned her in a frustrated tone...

Type: I told her that if she didn't call you here now then she will be responsible if my child's face match with your driver instead of you...

Tharn's face turned red in anger, he was shocked that how can type say this thing...Nina you go I will take care of this emergency ....after Nina left Tharn closed the door...what the hell was that honey?? And didn't she informed you that I am in a very important meeting...

Type: Didn't say anything and kissed Tharn ...my test reports are positive Tharn and the doctor said if we try today chances of my pregnancy are highest....so wrap all this shit and let's go home and fuck me all night...

Tharn: fuck how many times have I told you not to talk like this...you know I get turned on...but baby I have a meeting and it's urgent...

Type: what is more important is this meeting or my pregnancy...

Tharn: baby don't say this I promise I will try to wrap this up soon...it will take time please bear with me sweetie...

Type: No argument Tharn you have an hour to decide whether you want your child or your driver's child coz exact after one hour I will remove all my clothes and wait near the pool area whoever comes first will get the pleasure to fuck me...so the choice is yours....

Tharn: took his phone and called someone...Nina handles the meeting and tells all the members that due to some family emergency I have to go....to compensate take them to a five-star hotel give whatever they asked for and ask them I am ready to renegotiate the terms too...I want this deal so take our best team to take care of them...

Let's go, baby...I want my kids to look just like me....

Type smiled you really are a good business man you know hour priorities... they reach home...

Tharn: where are others baby why I am not seeing anyone in the house...

Type: Tharn I sent them for a trip they will come tomorrow ....now we are going to be here alone so that you can have me as much as you want...

Tharn: are you sure na we can do it... it's been a week when your stitch is dissolved....can we do this....is it safe

Type: yes baby I asked the doctor and he assured me that it's safe...let's go...and make lots of babies....

Tharn: Carry Type in his arms and took him to the poolside..coz Type mentioned himself being naked in the poolside then how can Tharn not explore his husband's body in that area...Tharn and Type started removing each other's clothes when they reached the poolside and both entered the pool...

Tharn attached his lips to Type and started exploring every place of his mouth....

Type: Mmm Tharn...stopped bittinggg....aahh ...

Tharn started preparing Type for their hot session and the moment he realise Type is ready he entered inside type...he let Type stand near the edge of the pool and asked him to hold it tightly whereas Tharn entered from behind and ram his prostrate in the first push....

Type: screamed aaahhh it soooo good tharn I want more baby...

Tharn fulfills his husband's wish by giving so much of him...Type tell me how much you love my dick...tell me...

Aahh I love your big hard dick inside me Tharn please fuck me harder baby, please...I missed you bring inside me....

Tharn and Type made love for hours they are doing it after so long and that's why they are not getting satisfied with each other...after the pool session, they did in every corner of their home till they get exhausted and fall asleep in their bedroom...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.