55. You want me??

Type: Phi, are you not gonna work today??

Tharn came after taking shower he is wearing ripped jeans and red T-shirt, he is looking damn handsome..... usually, he wears a suit at home too..coz he needs to look presentable at the time of Video conferencing...

Tharn: Yes, Type after breakfast I will go to the study room...I have decided from now I will work in study only...I need to work with concentration and I can't concentrate on my work here....

Type: Hmm but you are not wearing your suit neither applied gel on your hair...you look like Mew...

After having breakfast Type sits in the hall as usual...here Type and Tharn spent time every day....Type do his paintings or knitting or he watches movies or sometimes just pass his time scrolling social media account or online shopping sites...Tharn also accompanies Type here ...they steal glances at each other while sitting and whenever Tharn get the time he shows his love to Type by kissing him or just sitting holding his hands...

But now Tharn is not here and Type felt as no one is at home...this place seems dull...At the time of lunch, Type was restless...he wanted to see Tharn but he doesn't have any excuse to disturb him...

Type asked Julia to call tharn for lunch but Tharn refused to come and sent a message to Type that he is in some important meeting...

Type felt he lost his appetite Tharn always eats with him and he serves food on Type's plate even sometimes he feeds him....Type always avoid eating green veggies and Tharn made him eat that just like a small baby...

Type somehow finished his food and went to his room...but before going to his room he looked towards the study room expecting Tharn to come out for once so that he can see him...

Type sitting on the bed when he felt someone near him...

Type: Mew, finally you get time to come why didn't you come in the last 2 weeks...

Mew: you know I can't come too often Type...so how is your love life going on honey...

Type: Mew don't say that you know I always feel guilty that I am dating your brother and so soon moved on from you...

Mew: Type did you remember what we talked about when you were confused about brother...when you hurt brother and I asked you to go to him...

Type: Yes that you loved 2 people in your life the most ...Brother and me and we both are broken due to your death, we both are lonely, we both miss you and you are really happy to see me and brother together, healing each other, taking care of each other coz you can't trust anyone for both of us and maybe if we are together and happy you can leave this world coz you are stuck here coz of some reason...I remember all this mew but I feel bad that you have to see me with someone else...I know how possessive you were for me..

That day when I was kissing your brother I saw you standing behind and I felt so bad like I am cheating on you...

Type started seeing Mew the day Type has hurt Tharn by saying mean things and Tharn cried...that day Mew came to meet Type and said he should not hurt himself and his brother coz what he is feeling for Tharn not cheating on him...he asked not to tell anyone that he can still see mew ...coz doctor convinced Type that Mew is just in his head and he can never come back and if Type wants the psychiatrist treatment stop he should not tell this to anyone and Type also showed as he believes that mew does not come...

But Mew started coming back to Type ...he doesn't come in any specific time like earlier(coz that was Tharn who comes in a specific time in the evening to meet Type coz he gets Time from the office that time), Mew comes very rarely but yes he comes whenever Type needs him...but now Type can't touch him..whenever he tried to touch mew his hands cross his body...

Mew: Yes I am still possessive about you that's why I am still here ...

Type: Hmm I used to scold you for being possessive but I kind of miss that possessive nature of yours...now I don't have someone who gets angry if talk to any random person ...

Mew: No Type you have a brother he is too possessive about the person he loves...

Type: Tharn, No mew he never behaved like that, or maybe he doesn't love me...maybe he is just confused about love...he just loved his work now also working...

Mew: Oh My God !!! Type Audrey who just hates to see my brother he is now dying to take just a look at my brother..

Type: Mew stops teasing me ...

Mew: Okay but I can see how much you want to see him but I know you won't go in ..let me help you..do what I say and you can see him and you will see how possessive he is for you...

Type: what are you trying to do Mew ..

Mew: Type you brought shorts and a loose shirt a few days back right ...

Type: Yes, why did you remember that dress suddenly??...

Mew: Go and wear that dress and tell brother that you are going to meet san...

Type: What ?? But Mew ..

Mew: No but .... do as I say...

Type wear his shorts and wear a loose Shirt...Type refused to go to the study room but Mew forced him to go...

He knocked on the door and get inside...

Tharn was in the middle of a Video conference when he saw Type entered ..he checked him out from top to bottom...

He is still staring type and Type lips sync and said I am going to meet Phi San I will be late so don't wait for him...

Tharn: immediately get up...what??Why?? And you are going like this...??

Mew: smiled...Brother, I know your possessive side will not let you hold yourself...I am sorry that I am trying to force you two to get close soon but I have very little time left here and want to see you both happy and together and I know how to do it..

Type: phi it's just my new dress I was feeling hot so I wear it...

Tharn: No need to go outside like this and why are you suddenly going out without me especially meeting that San...I won't let you go....

Type: but phi I like this dress and phi San is my friend.... you are working so instead of getting bore in the house I thought I should go out...

Tharn: pull Type closer and make him sit on his study table...I am not comfortable letting you go in this dress...

Type: why Phi??

Tharn: coz you are looking extremely hot and no one can see you like this except me...

Mew: Bingo!!!!!

Author's Note

Type: will you marry me Tharn...please let's get married now..

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.