27. Want to Help

Tharn didn't sleep for the whole night and he did first thing in the morning is to call Type's psychiatrist and tell her everything...she was one of the best psychiatrists in Thailand and Tharn manages to take her appointment for Type ...so he belive her a lot...

Doctor: Tharn I believe that he is just hallucinating ...how long this is going on ...coz I think I see changes in his behavior from the last 2 weeks...so I guess it started during that period...

Tharn: I am not sure but from what I heard from helpers I also feel that this started 2 weeks back...but now what to do...he is progressing so can we let him think all these things...

Doctor: No Tharn no matter how good this is looking but this is telling that instead of coming out of his depression he is getting stuck there...he so desperately wants his husband that he started imaging him and he talks with him in his imagination...now it, okay but later when he stops seeing him he will be more depressed and in that state, people tried to kill themself to be with their lover ....coz that is for the second time they lose the person...so no it's not good...

Tharn: Is it possible doctor that maybe his spirit is here...I mean I know you will not believe it but still, maybe there is a chance...you all know there are a lot of things which science has not proved yet..

Doctor: okay this is not the first case Tharn I am seeing ....so it is not difficult for me to prove that it is just his imagination and for that, you need to do 2 things...first tell him that you had a dream of Mew and Mew said he was stuck somewhere he can't reach out to Type and he somehow contacting you to pass this message and don't let him know that you know about he can see Mew...you behave like it was such a weird dream...and then take him here say I am going for some seminar so I am taking his session earlier...

Tharn: Did the same as Doctor said..at the dining table..Type you know I wanted to say something but I feel like you will think that I am a fool..

Type: what happened, brother??

Tharn: Type don't take me as an idiot I don't believe in all this but I saw a dream which seems like real...in a dream, I saw Mew he was in some dark place asking for help...I was so scared I tried to find him but I can only see the door and when I go near the door I heard my little brother's voice...

I tried to open the door with all my force but I couldn't then Mew said to stop it as this door is locked as a punishment for him coz he is not ready to go back to heaven and wandering too much around humans...then he asked me to send a message to you that he will come to meet you soon....

Type it feels so real that I couldn't move my mind from it... But I know this is just a weird dream...I am sorry if I made you worry I just wanted to share with someone Type...

Type: Started thinking...and after few minutes he said ...no brother it's okay maybe it's just a dream...

Tharn: By the way, Type I forgot to tell you please get ready after breakfast we need to go to your psychiatrist as she is going out of town at the end of the week so she asked me to prepone the session...you don't have any problem right....

Type: Yeah no problem brother let's go...

At the doctor's place...

Doc: As usual before seeing Type doctor met with Tharn...Tharn see this article which was published a few years ago and I used this for my this kind of session.. according to this article when the spirit didn't get released from this world they wander here and there and while wandering sometimes they stuck in some dark places ..

According to some research in parapsychology it says that sometimes spirit gets stuck in some dark places and they try to reach out someone for help that's why people experienced their loved one in their dreams asking for help or they find people who can see them and they either ask to deliver the message or to help them..

But Tharn this all is bullshit I don't believe in this still I kept this just for my cases...I just need to make Type look at this and make him believe that he saw it coincidently and I don't believe in all bull shit...

Now it's time for Type's session...Doctor and Type talked about normal stuff what Type did this week, is anything happen strange lately or he has something to discuss...it was the same as every session but the psychiatrist gets up and said I am sorry if you don't mind can I make a call my it's from my home please till then help your self...she asked the peon to get a coffee...

Type was looking here and there he saw books and magazines on the table he looked at the book which has scary pics..and the theme was paranormal...the heading of that book is like... Do spirits exist...Do they ask for help...??

Type started turning pages he found two-three pages have bookmarks and he turned the heading was do ghost exist ..he turned other it was some another topic about the ghost he again turned and this heading catches his eyes...do Spirit stuck in the black world and do ask for help...

He read all the things in the chapter and started getting worried...Is Brother's dream was right??

Doc: Hi I am back what happened you look tensed is everything all right...

Type: yes he hid his feeling and smile..

Doc: Oh where did you find this book... I guess the lady before you left here...she believes in ghosts...she is a big fan of Ghost stories...give me this I will return this to her....this all is bullshit...let it be tell me what you did on Wednesday then...she starts from where they left...

Tharn waited for Type to finish the session and the doctor sent her message that the work is done now they are waiting for Type's reaction...

In the next 3 days Type was really upset he doesn't eat properly and he hardly gets up from his bed...the next day Tharn was in the meeting when he received a call...

Maid: sir Type sir is crying too much, please help me..he is not listening...I am worried for him..he refused to eat too...

Tharn: what?? Okay, I am coming home...

Author's Note

Highlights:- I know this all is going somewhere else...but please hang with this ..it all has some meaning...

Generally, the writers create suspense they let the readers think and wait for the next chapters...they let their curiosity grow so that they get more readers and more ...but on the other hand there are stupid writers are there who don't even think about the reader...I am super excited to write as much as I can and publishing it so that readers can read it soon...and they don't get curious...I am sorry I am more excited than you guys I don't have patience at all...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.