31.I am sorry

Tharn left after talking to Type though he has so much in his mind but he doesn't want to rush and make mistakes...he always left saying his energy is getting less he needs to return to his place staying near the humans and letting them see him needs lots of energy...

Everything is going smoothly the psychiatrist is also taking all the recordings of Tharn's sessions and make notes for the next session...now the doctor knows Type interest and what he likes or dislikes...so she talks about her likes dislike in which she put one or two favorites of Types likes or dislike or hobby too and Type get excited and started talking...both tell each other stories...

Tharn: Type did you eat something..

Type: No brother, I will eat in some time...why?? Today Tharn didn't meet Type as Mew and he told Type that his energy is down so he won't be able to come for a day or two...this is the one way to diver Type's mind and slowly let him habituated without Mew...but this is just a starting phase...

Tharn: ok good let's take dinner outside...I am really bored with these foods...and yesterday your doctor told me that you can eat out sometimes...as you are doing great progress in your health so it's a treat from my side...

Type: wao really...okay brother...but I don't have any dress to wear...

Tharn: I bought you lots of maternity dresses and you never tried any of them why don't you wear one of them...

Type kept quiet and Tharn said...what happen Type you can tell me... maybe I can help....you don't like those dresses...??

Type: No brother, actually I grow big so now they are not getting fit...even now Mew shirts are also a bit tight...and his T-shirt comes half of my stomach...

Tharn: oh..okay Come with me...type followed Tharn in his room...Tharn opens the wardrobe and took few shirts..take these ...they are new I haven't used them ..for now, wear anything from them and when we will go out we will do some shopping for you...

Type: No brother it's okay I will manage with your shirts only you don't need to spend money on my clothes...

Tharn: Type why you always make me realise that I am nobody to you ..that I am only your husband's brother and nothing else...can you please at least for few months forget about the expenses and let me help you...I want to spoil you both...please let me do it... I always do this with Mew and I will do with you and baby Mew too...

Type: He is not Mew...he/she is his baby...

Tharn: for me the baby is my Mew..so common get ready we need to go...

Type and Tharn get ready and Type was looking spectacular...due to pregnancy there is a shine on his face and the oversize shirt with 2 buttons open he looks so good...

Tharn came out of his room and saw Type...wao...

Type: what Brother...?? Did you say something??

Tharn: No, nothing that's my formal shirt and you turned it into a fashionable dress...Type made this off-shoulder and he tied the shirt from the bottom...it looks cool...

Type: Yeah I and Mew used to try new things with our old dresses...it was fun..but now except doctor's clinic I hardly go out...

Tharn: if you are missing going out this much then you can tell me I will go with you ....even as per your doctor you need to take a long walk dairy...so why not let's go for a morning walk in the garden down...

Type: ahh yes we can go...but brother you already go so soon for office then for the walk you need to get up early...you will be tired...

Tharn: Type try to understand I am not doing this for you but in your name, I am trying to make myself fit...see I look like a 50-year-old uncle...you also used to call me that....

Type: ha ha ha ....brother you are funny I used to say this coz you talk like a mature 50-year uncle instead of a young man...and as per your look you don't need to maintain anything ...I have never seen anyone more handsome than you ....Type smiled but he realized what he said...he immediately turns and left....

Tharn: did he just said I am handsome...is he well...did he complimented me...he finds me handsome...Tharn smiled .. And Type cursed his mouth shit..what I said..what he will think about me...

He followed type and there is an awkward silence in the car...to break this awkwardness Tharn said...

Tharn: Type do you want to eat pastries, or ice cream or any other sweet thing...

Type: Why are you asking this Brother...

Tharn: ahh actually your doctor suggested me few pregnancy books and I was reading it and I read that a pregnant person sometimes gets a craving for eating sweet things...I know if you even want to eat you will never tell me so I asked...I know we are not that close that you express your small desires with me...

Type felt bad coz he saw Tharn's disappointed face...No brother I was about to say that can we go for ice cream after dinner...

Tharn: really ...tharn face lit up...

They reached the mall and in the elevator type stand behind Tharn in the corner...two more people entered with them ....out of that two, one is looking at Type ...and type felt uncomfortable ...First the man is looking weird and Type is not very comfortable with his tummy..Type looking here and there as he is trying to hide himself...but suddenly he felt someone so close to his face...

He looked up and saw Tharn...Tharn put his both hands on the elevator wall near Types head and now he is standing in between the man and Type...

Type gave a forced smile to Tharn...Type is feeling secured but now finding Tharn so close to his face making him nervous...

The elevator opens on the first floor and someone entered but the person has lots of bags so unintentionally he pushed Tharn...

Tharn came closer to Type..they are actually too close to each other that if anyone moves an inch their lips will be touched...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.