25. Let's Go

After psychiatric Type went to see his doctor again as his psychiatrist asked the doctor to tell Type clearly about his medical condition..mag be he understand that now it's time to start caring.....

Doctor: Type I told you about your condition right...that apart from your physical health your mental health is also important for the safety of this baby...

Type can you please co-operate with us and try to take out everything inside you...I know you don't have friends or family...you won't talk to Tharn or his parents...but at least talk to your psychiatrist...consider her as a friend..please type...she is here to help you...

Type: or what?? Tell me directly doctor else what??

Doctor: else if you remain like this it will be hard for us to save you and your child at the time of delivery....maybe the time comes where we can save only one or lose both of you...

Type: Doctor saves my child...if you can save anyone saves this baby....

Tharn: said in stern tone...No Doctor if ever the time comes where we have to choose between this child and Type..I will always choose Type's life first...so Type if you want your baby safe then you have to try harder...coz neither I nor doctors save that child's life on yours...

Type: looked at Tharn coz what Tharn said was unbelievable...Type always thought that Tharn is doing all this for this child... like staying on the couch instead of having severe back pain, taking care of Type's food and his medicines, taking him for doctor's sessions, traveling so long to go the office or to meet his family, he is compromising his sleep and doing everything for this baby...but then why he is not choosing baby...is he really care for me..did he really mean that he will be there for me coz he considers me as his family and he will protect me coz I am the most precious for Mew...

They reached home...they both move out of the car...

Tharn: aahhhh....shit...the pain in Tharn face is easily visible but he acted as nothing happened...

Type: looked at him... Brother is struggling with his back pain..he looks more tired but he never say anything...

Type thought something and went to his room when he came back he has a bag with him...brother let's go...

Tharn: where??

Type: To your place...I know you have pain in your back...you are suffering here a lot... I have never ask you to sleep inside when I am not using the room...I let you stay on this couch all-time...coz I can't let anyone enter that room I am sorry for that but... It's mine and mew's room...so it's better we go to your place...just coz people will talk about my character I won't let you suffer anymore...I am sorry for being stubborn...you are also the most important person to my husband and he will feel bad if he sees you like this..

Tharn: a small smile comes to Tharn's face..thanks Type ...Tharn felt relieved not coz he will get proper rest and help in his home but Type is at least move his first steps towards trying to move....doctor asked Tharn to move type from Mew's room but Type was not ready....but now at least after a month this is happening...

Tharn and Type reached Tharn's home...Tharn made sure no one will know that Type is living here coz he don't want any negative rumours...

Tharn asks Type to stay in a room beside his room...Type never come in the upper floor...he hardly stay a day or two in this house with mew..and that time the upper floor was under renovation ..he heard that Tharn is making the upper floor exactly like mansion two room has a door which opens in swimming area...and they can see each other's rooms too..

Type: you make it just like your parent's house..

Tharn: Yeah coz once mew told me he misses his room... so I changed the whole interior and made it just like our old rooms...I thought if he doesn't want to go home he can come here and live whenever he misses his room...it's a replica of their rooms in the mansion....this renovation started before Mew's marriage and was completed 15 days back coz Tharn still wants this to be finished and keep it as Mew's memories...When Mew left his house his father asked someone to throw his things but Tharn stopped them and bring everything into his home....after completing the renovation he asked helpers to placed all the Mew's stuff in the room just as it was in the mansion...now Tharn let Type stay here instead of guest room...so that Type feels something familiar in this house...else he will not stay here long...and the doctor also asked not to change things suddenly...do it slowly...

Type: Hmm...type went to Mew's room and Tharn instructed his maids everything what Type can eat, what he can't, how to prepare things...when to give him medicines and strictly asked one of them to stay close to his room...

Tharn thought of started going to office...he planned everything... maids will give food and every essential thing to Type... one maid will always outside Type's door to check if he is alright and report to Tharn...and he said to give Type whatever Type ask...

It's been one weak but Tharn felt he comes back to square one...coz Type stay all day in his room ...he doesn't talk to even Tharn...now tharn is not doing things for him like he used to do in Type's place...like cooking, serving, asking for medicine but here he hardly gets a chance to talk with Type....he made a rule that Type will eat dinner with him But Type just eat and go...now the psychiatrist is feeling more distant from Type...Tharn listens to Type's crying every night...he felt so helpless...and he stops going to his room to console him co every time whenever Tharn goes to Type's room to console him make him stop crying...Type say only one thing...

Type: Brother please bring my Mew...I beg you Brother bring my Mew...take my everything brother...but please...I can't stay without him...else kill me, please...

And Tharn felt that there is something which he can't do..tharn always lived his life like a hero for Mew who can do anything no matter what Mew knew his brother will handle it...but now Tharn is so helpless..that he feels like he is the useless creature in the earth that he can't help his brother's husband and can't do anything for this unborn child...

Author's Note

Hello, Readers sorry for less update in 2 days as I was stuck with the chapters...and I rewrite the last chapter for don't know how many times still not satisfied...but finally I have decided to change a small plot of this book and that is the marriage of Tharn and Type which was in the highlight of the first chapter ( later I deleted that highlights) coz I believe that no matter what Type will choose to die instead of marrying Tharn or anyone...his love for mew is so much that he will be ready to kill himself if Anyone tried to force him or does anything to his cafe...don't hate Tharn too coz he is just trying his best to help type..and he is also human he can think of anything apart from marriage but when he saw Type in pain he asked him to forget about it...so now Tharn and Type is a not getting married at least now...later we will see...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.