6. Kiss And Love

Mew reciprocated the kiss fully and both were so much into the kiss when Type broke the kiss and looked at Mew...

Mew: What?? Aah, you wanted to say Mew don't do this..this is wrong we are in school.. Right??

Type: No, you taste so good...Type push Mew to the back wall and attached his lips to Mew and started sucking....

Mew: Now mew Broke the kiss this time and said who are you?? Where is my boyfriend?? Did you kidnapped him?? Are you his twin brother?? What you did with my boyfriend...tell me ...

Type: What are you talking about...

Mew: You can't be my boyfriend he never let me touch even his hands but you are kissing my lips....and instead of nagging like an old Mathematics teacher you are saying it tastes good...tell me who are you??

Type: Rolled his eyes...and slapped his hands Oh Mew you are so melodramatic...now let's go I am hungry...

Mew: I am also hungry honey...

Type: I am hungry for food you pervert...

Mew smiled and hold Type's waist you were yumm too when I will get a chance to taste these sweet lips again Baby...

Type: Never coz if I stay here for some more time I will die by hunger...

Mew: Oh okay let's go honey...

Type and Mew went to take their Lunch...Type is getting too popular these days coz of Mew ....though he hates any attention but he can't do anything it comes in the package with Mew...Mew is so good-looking that he always attracts the crowd and now the whole school knew that Type is Mew's boyfriend...

Both boys are topper of their school and Mew's brother is one of the esteemed trustees of this school so no one says anything to them...and they also never break rules of the school...or we can say They never get caught by breaking any rules of the school so they are innocent...

The cleaning in progress board is outside the washroom...this floor is fully given for lab classes...people hardly come to this side at this time and again Mew's friends are guarding the area...

Type is sitting on the sink slab and mew is standing between Type's legs and kissing him like this is the only thing he wanted to do...

Mew: Type I want to show you something...

Type: Mew we should go we are here from last 45 minutes...please let's go...

Mew: Took out his phone and show him pics of their kissing...

Type: Fuck Mew when you took this pic and why this is in your phone...are you trying to use this to blackmail me...

Mew: Baby stops watching crime series...I had it when we last kissed...you never let me kiss you...so whenever I miss our kiss I see this pic....coz it's a rare incident for me...

Type: Aww you sometimes behave like a small cute puppy...

Mew: You called me dog...

Type: No I call you cute puppy...there is a difference between a dog and his baby...

Mew: Whatever... Baby can I stay with you tonight, please...I mean my mom dad are out and brother tharn is always busy with his work please Type...even I will suggest you to come to my home I will introduce to my brother also...

Type: No baby this is not the time ...how many times I told you we are still young for all this...why you want everything fast ..can't you wait...

Mew: Okay but can you come with me as my friend...please Baby...

Type: Ideally I don't like to be any near to your luxurious life but I know my place is so small...you can't stay there....so I will come to your place...you do so much for me at least I can do this much for you...

Mew: I am not ashamed of your place or your status Type and you know that... I am calling you coz mom dad is not here and this is the time I can show you my room where I sleep every day, my table where I do homework, my bed where I lie at night and think about you..I want to show you every place where I miss you ...

Type: blushed...you are so bad Mew always makes me shy by saying such things...

Mew: So are you coming with me...

Type: Okay I will come but after working ...

Mew: Okay then I am also coming with you to the bakery and from there we will go to my place..and tomorrow is our holiday so let's go to Aquarium what's say...

Type: Hmm...

Mew: What happened baby ..why are you looking like a scared puppy...

Type: Mew you are not planning to do anything right...I mean we will be alone in the room...what if something happens...

Mew: Type nothing will happen...I am not taking you there to do something or I don't have any bad intension....baby I know we are young and I won't do anything ever without your permission don't be scared....okay..if you are not comfortable you sleep in a different room or I will send you home after dinner...then will you come...

Type: No I trust you Mew...but I don't trust the thing between us...I have never get attracted to anyone ...and with you, I can't control my feelings...No one ever give me this secure feeling which I get from you...I feel warm, secure, and loved...

Mew: I love you Type and I promise I will always be your protector...you will never feel unsafe with me....

Type: I love you too Mew ..we are dating for 6 months but it feels like we are together for so long....

Type and Mew left the washroom and in the evening after finishing work of bakery they went to Mew's home...

Author's Note

I am o sorry readers this is what I was talking about yesterday I can't control the ideas that are coming to my mind and I can't stop myself writing...I am not sure whether I am writing good or any bullshit but I can"t control I want to write more...

Highlights:-

Type: Aah Baby can't you see...what are you doing in the kitchen after asking me to bring water...

Tharn: Who the hell are you??

Type: what the fuck!! are you having amnesia or what.. I am your....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.