70. Jealous Tharn

Type: Tharn will you be able to come home early today Mew's friends are coming we made a plan of drinking...

Tharn: Oh!! Baby, I don't think so I can make it...I have a meeting I will be late...

Type: Okay then I will cancel the plan...we will make it next week when you are free..sorry I didn't make this plan they only called me and announced the plan...

Tharn: It's okay baby no problem it's been so long when you spend time with them let them come..you enjoy and I will join you later...

Type: are you sure Tharn...

Tharn: Yes baby...See you at home love you...

Type: hmm...

Tharn: I need words Type...and stop biting your lips...

Type: stopped biting his lips and said...I love you too Tharn..and he disconnected the call immediately ...

Tharn: smiled ..When he will stop blushing ... every time I express my feeling his face turned red and he starts biting lips...

Type is started blushing more nowadays..he feels shy around Tharn also...and when Tharn says I love you to him he behaves as Tharn has said this in front of thousands of people....and Tharn love these changes in his husband...the way he always wanted type to see...the way Type was with Mew...the way he used to be so soft-spoken near Mew, so cute and always blush...

Tharn knew that Type has fallen hard for him but he wanted to listen to him every day so he teases him by asking him to say it loud...

Type: Shameless...huh...

Mild: oh someone is blushing ...Type it's going to be one year of your marriage soon when you will get used to all this ..

Type: I don't know ..now stop bothering me let me prepare things for everyone...

After some time everyone came and they all started drinking...Type started drinking late as he was making Mew sleep...

Type: I am happy that finally, we get a chance to meet ...cheers...

They all started playing truth and dare ..after few rounds the bottle stopped at type and Type took truth coz they are asking to do weird things in dare... mild asked type to tell how much he loves Tharn coz Mild wanted to show Type's flush face to everyone so that they all can tease Type ...

Type: started blushing ... How can I do this ....please ask something else...

San: I will help you think of me as Tharn and say it ...

Type: No, it's okay I will manage but San didn't listen, and Type looked at San and said....Tharn...I love you...

Everyone: No no this is cheating you have to confess your feeling not just love you and Type again started...

Type: Tharn, I don't know when you become so important for me that my day didn't start without seeing you and my night didn't end without holding you...I miss you when you are not around and I feel safe when you are near me...if you ask me how much I love you then I won't be able to answer that coz I also don't know but one thing which I know is that I can't imagine my life without you...I love you...Type blushed....

And San hugged him I love you too baby...San is just teasing Type as Tharn but they didn't notice Tharn standing near the door listening to them ...he didn't listen to his name he just listened to Type saying I love you and San hugged him and said the exact word...